Questing about a couple talents

Geseb_Var

I'm specced a healer, when F2P hit I respecced lighting to try out dps, since it was free and all. Now I'm speccing back to heals and I wanted to ask a couple questions.

1) Does Empty Body(increase healing by 4%/8%) affect my self-heal as well? Does that basically buff that spell?

2) Does Sith Defiance(decrease damage taken by 1%/2%) affect the amount of HP taken from consumption?

I'm specced a healer, when F2P hit I respecced lighting to try out dps, since it was free and all. Now I'm speccing back to heals and I wanted to ask a couple questions.

1) Does Empty Body(increase healing by 4%/8%) affect my self-heal as well? Does that basically buff that spell?

2) Does Sith Defiance(decrease damage taken by 1%/2%) affect the amount of HP taken from consumption?

I can't answer for certain- but the answer to number one should be yes, while the answer to number 2 is likely no.

I figure it's a long shot for consumption to be affected by the damage decrease talent, but it's good to hear that my self heal may get a buff

Its rather easy to check. Respec with empty body, cast self heal, look at numbers.

The. Respec without it, cast self heal and compare.

I'd also bet it does though.

As for consumption, its not damage taken, its a trade off of health for force. It won't be affected by sith defiance.