Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strongholds for Tython and Korriban

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Strongholds for Tython and Korriban

Dyhanna
01.07.2017 , 10:14 PM | #11
I agree that strongholds on these planets would be great and could be made using mostly existing assets. Though when I clicked the links the pages were blank for me.

dogsbreath
01.09.2017 , 01:21 AM | #12
I would absolutely love for more strongholds. I just feel like right now there is variety but there could be so much more.
Please be a doll and give this referral link a little click
I get goodies you get goodies, its a win win don't you think?

Supoiter
07.12.2017 , 02:51 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dyhanna View Post
I agree that strongholds on these planets would be great and could be made using mostly existing assets. Though when I clicked the links the pages were blank for me.
I've corrected, Now you can see it perfectly and comment improvements to the plans.

Supoiter
07.12.2017 , 02:55 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
I would love a new stronghold, regardless of the location. Tython and Korriban are great ideas. I also like beachfront property on Rishi, cliff-side palace on Alderaan, and underwater facility on Manaan.

Sadly, I haven't heard any mention of additional strongholds from the dev team. We didn't even get our Felucia Stato limit increased to five.
Me too, now added one in Manaan, and the additional strongholds it would be better to add them little by little, for to enjoy ourselves calmly.

Xina_LA
07.12.2017 , 09:09 AM | #15
If they make strongholds with the same sloppy design as Manaan, I won't be interested.

Hooks off center, hooks unevenly spaced, hooks floating, hooks partially in the floor, hooks with no layout options, hooks you can't reach, tons and tons of small floor hooks, few floor covering hooks, large wall hooks on beams so narrow that most decorations hang off the sides, walls you can't put anything up against, low ceilings, cramped rooms, no green space, no interesting sky or horizon... you get the idea.

I know the devs are capable of so much more. Look at Yavin 4 -- it's huge and brilliant. Amazing views, interesting architecture, accessible starship hooks (plural!), green space, mysterious caves, isolated cliffs, epic bridges, just so many awesome features, it's hard to list them all.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Supoiter
07.12.2017 , 09:43 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
If they make strongholds with the same sloppy design as Manaan, I won't be interested.

Hooks off center, hooks unevenly spaced, hooks floating, hooks partially in the floor, hooks with no layout options, hooks you can't reach, tons and tons of small floor hooks, few floor covering hooks, large wall hooks on beams so narrow that most decorations hang off the sides, walls you can't put anything up against, low ceilings, cramped rooms, no green space, no interesting sky or horizon... you get the idea.

I know the devs are capable of so much more. Look at Yavin 4 -- it's huge and brilliant. Amazing views, interesting architecture, accessible starship hooks (plural!), green space, mysterious caves, isolated cliffs, epic bridges, just so many awesome features, it's hard to list them all.
The truth to me also disappointed me a little, I saw it and should be sold at the same price as Nar Shaddaa, they may have designed it much better, But it's not so bad, it could be worse, although the positions to place the set should improve it, it is essential to correct this error.

Supoiter
07.12.2017 , 11:38 AM | #17
It would also be good but not necessary schedule the strongholds to be seen day or night according to the time on the clock.

Supoiter
08.04.2018 , 10:37 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Dyhanna View Post
I'm modified the links, added to a much better page to see the images.

AceMasterSoul
08.04.2018 , 02:36 PM | #19
I Think a Stronghold on Hutta would be fun. I am super bias though. I've played through the bounty Hunter story on Hutta dozens of times and it still hasn't gotten old.
Guildmaster <Mercs with Perks>
Help me, help you. Follow the link to get free stuff.
Guild Referral Link

VoshStargazer
08.05.2018 , 07:57 AM | #20
Something like what you see in the SI story when you go to retrieve kalligs mask is what I would imagine, but something bigger. I would imagine a larger version of the tython starter platform
http://www.swtor.com/r/x6Zyqr

You know the drill, we both get stuff