Ranked War Zone Activity

Sindol

The ranked war zone activity was incredible this Monday night. I appreciate the willingness to queue up and get after it. That was really fun. We should keep this up and continue to keep the positive queues going. There were 5 different ranked teams running tonight. Very very nice. Well done, Ebon Hawk. Well done.

Now get back to work you scrubs!!!!!!

This isn't official, but I think <Hex> will try to be queueing up every Monday and Wednesday (I think). Occasionally we seem to pull something together on Fridays or Saturdays if people are interested enough.

Great to see a lot of teams playing once again. Hope to see you all in RWZ!

Edited by Jenzali

Who all was Q'ing? Nobody told us ;_;

Underworld Alliance, Shien Republic, Hex, (There was another Imperial guild running, but I forget the name.), and a Broken Loyalties-Empire-Guerilla cooperation team.

Next time we'll try to hit you up.

Underworld Alliance, Shien Republic, Hex, (There was another Imperial guild running, but I forget the name.), and a Broken Loyalties-Empire-Guerilla cooperation team.

Next time we'll try to hit you up.

Our team was actually Broken Loyalties/Empire/Guerrilla/Arash is Still Bad

Sorry to interrupt everyone, but this thread is going to be positive from now on. HAPPY WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!!

Thank you to everyone who queued, and apologies to the teams that we did not inform. I will try to do so whenever possible in the future. It was nothing personal, I simply assumed that word had gone around both factions and I wasn't able to log onto a republic alt at the time.

The Underworld Alliance will be doing Ranked War zones every Monday and Wednesday night from now on. We are really new to PvP but we are working at getting better and hope to see more guilds queuing for ranked pvp!

Glad to hear it. Hope to see you later tonight!

Yup. <Hex> will be running tonight as close to 8pm as possible, and we will be running from here on out on Monday and Wednesday. I hope to see more teams out tonight. It would be great if we could get three teams running on each side to diversify the matches.

Also, <Hex> will run pretty much whenever we have eight people available. If you are interested in sparring with us, send one of us a tell and we'll try to get something going!

I hope to see you all there!

I am not 100% sure I can muster enough guildies who are ready for ranked just yet.

So if anyone is interested in making a cooperation team, probably for next week, just let me know or if anyone needs a tank let me know.

Mateops

I am not 100% sure I can muster enough guildies who are ready for ranked just yet.

Mateops

Several members of our team are new 50's on the Imp side who are running WH/Recruit mix.

Not suggesting everyone run a team that's not 'ready', but we're not 100% geared up ourselves and running anyway.

The Underworld Alliance will be doing Ranked War zones every Monday and Wednesday night from now on. We are really new to PvP but we are working at getting better and hope to see more guilds queuing for ranked pvp!

I think 6 of you guys were up against my group (Braddocks) in Novare and then we faced another 4 of you in VS last night, if I recall correctly. Welcome to PvP and I hope you guys enjoy your time and stick around. Good luck!

Yea we are not even close to geared at this point but running ranked is a good way to start working as a team and learning new strategies against good teams. We fully expect to lose but as long as you get a little better every time and learn from your mistakes its worth it.

Yea we are not even close to geared at this point but running ranked is a good way to start working as a team and learning new strategies against good teams. We fully expect to lose but as long as you get a little better every time and learn from your mistakes its worth it.

Great attitude! I hope it becomes contagious - the whole server could use a little dose of that.