Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spirit of Vengeance (6.2 Flashpoint)

Havocworm
02.02.2021 , 01:53 PM | #141
I can't beat it at all myself. I can get through the first boss okay but than there is this wave of enemies right before the second boss. They overwhelm me and I can't beat them at all. I did get lucky once but then I could not beat the second boss. So for me I am done until it is hopefully fixed.

Havocworm
02.02.2021 , 01:59 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by eabevella View Post
Lv1 heal gets burnt out after a while so you gotta reduce the number of enemy before that.
Try to kill the medic first, there's one in each group. Sometimes they hide in the corner/behind box.
Just forget about aoe and focus on killing one enemy at a time asap.
Use all your DCDs one by one. If you have trouble in one fight, you'll probably want to wait pass their CD time. The one that reduces your damage taken by 99% for 4 sec has more than 1min CD time but it might be a life saver.
Be careful about the Throw Saber skill because it might aggros the yellow npc and gives you more trouble.

This FP is, ironically, much easier to run in VM and even MM simply because it's way more easier to kill the trash on the way. I also think the enemy's hp is sill wrong in SM?
Every time I try this either me or my companion die before I can finish any of the bad guys off

eabevella
02.02.2021 , 10:56 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Havocworm View Post
Every time I try this either me or my companion die before I can finish any of the bad guys off
I think it might help if you get higher gears or get Rass to lv10 with gifts.

I finished a VM pug with 230-280 gear people and they have trouble in that area too because 2 out of 4 already dropped group when I logged in at that broken deck on fire. We even had a tank (lv71 with 230 gear) in that group but it was quite intense to keep his health up even after I told them about the kill order and they listened and did a pretty good job in general (I was heal). Judging by that, Lv1 Rass probably can't keep up the healing needed for a more squishy class with low gear. Might have to level up both of you a bit to make it easier.

JediQuaker
02.03.2021 , 08:49 AM | #144
Tried SoV MM for the first time, the other day (GF). We couldn't get past the first boss. 😥
I suspect we didn't have enough DPS, but I'll have to try it again to check. 😏
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Bodhidhala
02.03.2021 , 08:37 PM | #145
Yeah, came back after more than a year of being unsubscribed and this is what I experience. Let me know when you fix it, BIoware. Some of us just want to play an enjoyable game session without trying to kill the final boss 5 times and then having to give up.

CaptainZiv
02.05.2021 , 06:42 AM | #146
The spirit of vengeance flashpoint is very doable in story mode, I completed it with all my characters it's easy, just give it another try or two and you will succeed.

JediQuaker
02.06.2021 , 09:16 AM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Tried SoV MM for the first time, the other day (GF). We couldn't get past the first boss. 😥
I suspect we didn't have enough DPS, but I'll have to try it again to check. 😏
Tried it again in MM. We (different GF group) again couldn't get past the first boss. After a few tries, the healer and the other DPS quit. So I re-queued me and the tank - frankly, expecting to quit after waiting a while.

But, only a few minutes later we got a new healer and DPS. It was, of course, a long slog, but we did manage to complete the entire FP, without too much trouble.
(I'm glad that I can now believe I wasn't the problem. 😁 )
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

EirikTheRed
02.06.2021 , 01:19 PM | #148
I finished SofV in story mode to move the story along but after the last boss, which took way to long to do (spent 1.5 hours on this FP), the FP would not progress any further. It would not let me complete it.

Besides it being too hard for SM or solo, when will the bug to complete the FP be fixed?

mike_carton
02.06.2021 , 03:16 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by EirikTheRed View Post
I finished SofV in story mode to move the story along but after the last boss, which took way to long to do (spent 1.5 hours on this FP), the FP would not progress any further. It would not let me complete it.

Besides it being too hard for SM or solo, when will the bug to complete the FP be fixed?
Did you pick it up in Story Mode from the terminal? That is not the story mode unfortunately. To move the story along, you'd complete it in the solo mode which is automatically granted to you after talking to Shae Vizla. You'd then go to the entrance to the FP to see a shimmering purple curtain and go in without touching the terminal nearby.
Click this SWTOR link to create an account or log in and we both earn rewards (7-day Free Subscription, 1 Free Server Transfer, Free JumpStart or Preferred Bundles).

smkymtn
02.09.2021 , 07:21 AM | #150
It was fixed and now it is back, I've been running my alt's through no issue till yesterday NPC'S before last boss not dying again and same stuff afterwards.