No best in slot? (Sorcerer)

EquityNZ

Hey guys,

Ive been googling and cant find a list of best in slot....

In WOW it wasn't all from raiding etc, and some stuff that was bis was made or were world drops (albeit the bulk from raiding)...

Is this not the case in SWOR?? Do I just have to grind dailies and hit the ops / heroics? Or can I get some made / wander looking for good stuff???

Well certain Mastercraft implants made by crafters are better than Rakata implants.

Properly modded orange bracers/belts are better than Rakata unless you have the proper professions to craft the Rakata bracers/belt and get a critical craft resulting in Rakata bracers/belt with an augment slot.

Artifice makes BIS Relics if you crit on those and get relics with augment slots.

Hey guys,

Ive been googling and cant find a list of best in slot....

In WOW it wasn't all from raiding etc, and some stuff that was bis was made or were world drops (albeit the bulk from raiding)...

Is this not the case in SWOR?? Do I just have to grind dailies and hit the ops / heroics? Or can I get some made / wander looking for good stuff???

Ear - Rakata (or Columi Mastercraft, but Rakata is good because it doesn't have accuracy)

Implant - Columi /w Augment Slot

Chest - Rakata

Gloves - Rakata

Boots - Rakata

Legs - Rakata

Helm - Rakata

Handheld Items - Rakata

Relic - Rakata (technically they aren't labeled as Rakata but they are T3 just like Rakata)

Bracer and Belt - Moddable Bracer/Belt with T3 armoring and mod (not sure if crafted mastercraft is better, and if it is, its not by much)

If you want BIS stuff, you're gonna need to do hardmode ops

Edited by DarthBloodloss