Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gibberish named guild hacking?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Gibberish named guild hacking?

TrixxieTriss
07.12.2018 , 08:36 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
especially if the other team is a bunch of subpar nubs.
Which most people in Hutt Ball are

Ayushman
07.12.2018 , 09:13 PM | #22
I believe I saw a jugg changing his map position on Queshball few days back just before reset on DM. He had this alt-code name. When I said that over pvp channel, he dropped the match. Probably afraid of something?
'Do or Don't, there is no try' is polite way of saying 'You su(c)k badly. Go home'
Help out a fellow gamer?Click to know more.

Wimbleton
07.12.2018 , 09:54 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I’m not sure this was or wasn’t a hack.
Then by all means, make a flame thread with the guild name in it and label them as hackers. All because you saw something you didn't understand and weren't sure of. Makes perfect since. #MeSeeHackToo movement.

Lhancelot
07.13.2018 , 07:31 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Wimbleton View Post
Then by all means, make a flame thread with the guild name in it and label them as hackers. All because you saw something you didn't understand and weren't sure of. Makes perfect since. #MeSeeHackToo movement.
For the record, I have seen 3 hacks in 2 weeks and have no problem calling them blatant no-question hacks.

#Iseehackstoo

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." - Socrates

Wimbleton
07.13.2018 , 09:16 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
For the record, I have seen 3 hacks in 2 weeks and have no problem calling them blatant no-question hacks.

#Iseehackstoo
For the record I have seen 19 hacks per game in every game over the last 436 games.

-Highsteel-
07.13.2018 , 09:32 AM | #26
I'm pretty positive everytime I go into a warzone and die, it's some form of hack. Now not being expert on hacks, I'm only assuming.
EZIO CHESTY-LARUE SCARFACE JUGGSORNOT SODA POPINSKI CHEZIO DUKE NUKEM

STAR FORGE

Lhancelot
07.13.2018 , 09:49 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Wimbleton View Post
For the record I have seen 19 hacks per game in every game over the last 436 games.
Your voice alone in admitting to have seen hacks means a lot, Ble. The movement is in dire need of a forumquester with real street cred to add validity to the movement.

That being said, hopefully you have installed some sort of recording app that way you can provide real proof they exist. Sadly even your word alone will not be enough once you cross the non-believers with claims of seeing hacks.

Even with your standing in the community with the reputation of being a 1%3r I33t rank3d Mast3r PVP3r you will be scoffed at and called a bad now that you have admitted to seeing hacks.

It takes a brave soul to step out and admit you too have seen hacks. I commend you my fellow #Iseenhackstoo brother. Welcome to the movement.

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." - Socrates

giorgo
07.13.2018 , 12:21 PM | #28
I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat.