Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Double-bladed lightsaber hilts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Double-bladed lightsaber hilts

TianaArylle
05.30.2012 , 07:00 PM | #11
Thanks for all the nice words! It's all about the little things, yknow?

Quote: Originally Posted by WaywardSith View Post
I'm assuming you play on Jedi Covenant then? If so +2! Best server in the game baby! :P
Ssshhh, don't tell about our awesome server, we don't need more people!

Timtimbot
05.31.2012 , 05:55 AM | #12
If I may....AMAZING OMG!....so Simple so Clean so crisp an easy....now....can you do it for all weapons of Main an off hand for each classes....I would love to see that. For what you did is awesome. FYI I'm choosing the Slim purple one bottem left
Do, or do not...There is no try

Eommer
05.31.2012 , 07:35 AM | #13
great job man. i wish someone do the same with lightsabers.

good job. ty for posting.

RealDalamars
05.31.2012 , 09:54 AM | #14
Nicely done.
The First Order
Always with you what cannot be done...

Kharnis
05.31.2012 , 10:47 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Eommer View Post
great job man. i wish someone do the same with lightsabers.

good job. ty for posting.
Someone did do the same with lightsabres. It was a few months ago, so I don't remember who it was who did it, but I do know it was one of the bigger fan sites. I'll try to see if I can either remember who it was or find the site for you.

In the meantime, nice job, OP! This is fantastic. My Shadow could use a cool-looking lightsabre, and now I can pick which one to give her.
Proud member of "The Loose Canons" Cartel.
Fan Fics
Completed:
Ongoing:

Asrei
05.31.2012 , 11:40 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kharnis View Post
Someone did do the same with lightsabres. It was a few months ago, so I don't remember who it was who did it, but I do know it was one of the bigger fan sites. I'll try to see if I can either remember who it was or find the site for you.

In the meantime, nice job, OP! This is fantastic. My Shadow could use a cool-looking lightsabre, and now I can pick which one to give her.
Don't know if it's the one you are thinking of but This one has the sabers, just not matched to the icons.

cantfindanamee
05.31.2012 , 11:47 AM | #17
these words only...custom build(augmented)

that augmented word is a big deal to me it could look like a peice of crap all i care.
Everyone is insane the only sane people are those who admit it.

-Me

Docmal
05.31.2012 , 07:52 PM | #18
I am also a double saber collector. Nice work on the image. I wanted to add a couple tidbits of info:

1.) There are many many sabers that have the wrong icons. (Custom built and Elegant modified both have incorrect icons)

2.) Sabers with the same appearance are not guaranteed to have the same sounds.

TianaArylle
06.01.2012 , 01:22 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Timtimbot View Post
If I may....AMAZING OMG!....so Simple so Clean so crisp an easy....now....can you do it for all weapons of Main an off hand for each classes....I would love to see that. For what you did is awesome. FYI I'm choosing the Slim purple one bottem left
The problem with guns is that not only are there many models per type but also most models also come in multiple colors. I'm worried the picture would end up being pretty massive not to mention extremely time consuming. The next time I have some spare time I might try an easier sub-category like Sniper Rifles or Assault Rifles and see how it goes. No promises though!
Quote: Originally Posted by cantfindanamee View Post
these words only...custom build(augmented)

that augmented word is a big deal to me it could look like a peice of crap all i care.
boys.. sigh

In 1.3 you can add an augment slot to any item. Stop being such a min/max'er; fashion > all

Quote: Originally Posted by Docmal View Post
I am also a double saber collector. Nice work on the image. I wanted to add a couple tidbits of info:

1.) There are many many sabers that have the wrong icons. (Custom built and Elegant modified both have incorrect icons)

2.) Sabers with the same appearance are not guaranteed to have the same sounds.
Thanks! And yes there are several items in game that don't share their icon (shame on you Bioware!) but I figured it was better than nothing and might help a little when searching for sabers in game or on db sites.

Tekell
06.01.2012 , 12:11 PM | #20
That is so cool! Good job!