Interrupts for Mercs?

Lodril

I feel like I must be missing something. I've played a JK and a SI, and both have plenty of abilities to interrupt enemy abilities. It seems like the merc has a couple that will work on mooks (the explosive dart, the basic missile), but it seems like there's nothing that will interrupt a silver or higher other than the electro dart. Is that right, or is there some other ability I haven't noticed? It seems like this is the only class without an out-and-out interrupt ability.

there are about 100 post about this already... can you just have a quick look next time please.

Most are not blatantly in your face obvious mr "forum mod" :p

In response to OP mercenaries are the only class in the game without an interrupt.

for PVE?

Arsenal has

Rocket Punch

Jet Boost

Concussion Missile

Electrodart

those are all capable of interrupting abilities by NPCs unless they have specific movement + stun immunitah.

True. But those still dont really count as an "interrupt" ability since they have considerable cooldowns.

for PVE?

Arsenal has

Rocket Punch -Only if your specced mid teir in Aresenal will it interupt via a short KB.

Jet Boost -this will interupt an ability yes...One. The CD is very long so it is not a replacment for an interupt.

Concussion Missile -Same as above...1 min. CD

Electrodart -1min. CD

those are all capable of interrupting abilities by NPCs unless they have specific movement + stun immunitah.

So yes if your specced right you can burn all your cooldowns and not CC any other mob on the pull to interupt 4 casts.