Coruscant

Quirnheim

WHY IS THIS PLACE SO HORRIBLE FOR LEVELLING UP?!

I try to level republic characters, BW, I do...but compared to Dromund Kaas, Coruscant is awful.

It's a disjointed mess full of overcomplicated paths with tons and tons of running to do, while Dromund Kaas is rather condensed and straightforward

That's not mentioning the ghastly quest progression and rather boring storyline it(Coruscant) has.

Can you please update this place? It's making me not be able to enjoy the Republic story 'cause I cannot level a character past this awful planet.

Edited by Quirnheim

I have to disagree completely, between beta and release, ive done 1-20 on reps 4-5 times. but ive only done 1-20 on empire once.

I cannot bring myself to level an empire character anymore. My main is empire but Dromund Kaas absolutely sucks the life out of me. I love coruscant and enjoy it.

I've levelled something like 3 Empire characters and Dromund Kaas just is better. Coruscant is just all "run around 5 miles and do this" and it seems the heroic quests on Coruscant can't be skipped like on DK - else you find yourself 1-2 levels behind content.

I've levelled something like 3 Empire characters and Dromund Kaas just is better. Coruscant is just all "run around 5 miles and do this" and it seems the heroic quests on Coruscant can't be skipped like on DK - else you find yourself 1-2 levels behind content.

Really? I skipped them and was at lvl 16 when i left for Taris.