Try to PvP as a Sniper/Gunslinger and tell me Ability Delay isnt broken.

thestackshow

uh...I pvp as a sniper and I do perfectly fine. What are you talking about? If anything, I noticed the ability delay is way better on my sniper than on my vanguard. Wait until you get auto snipe shots when you enter cover, unless you're pissed about actually getting into cover? Don't know what to say, Chief. It ain't broken, you are.

uh...I pvp as a sniper and I do perfectly fine. What are you talking about? If anything, I noticed the ability delay is way better on my sniper than on my vanguard. Wait until you get auto snipe shots when you enter cover, unless you're pissed about actually getting into cover? Don't know what to say, Chief. It ain't broken, you are.

lol.

you dear sir, have no clue.

lol.

you dear sir, have no clue.

This thread is going go die easily. Don't put in a complaint and then start calling people whom like myself (Play gunslinger), disagree.

The issue is there, yeah. We all know that. But its not that freaking bad. Spend less time whining and maybe more time playing.

The game is great, has bugs yes. The combat ability delay one is a nuisance, but it isn't "game breaking".

Edited by Tharenisis

I laughed.