Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP gear refund

Agooz
03.18.2012 , 09:02 PM | #1
Now with these nerfs, eliminator set imo is worse than the combat medic set bonus. Bio, can you refund us our commendations so we can now get the appropriate set? lol
It really isnt fair that we adapted to a tree only to make our choices backfire on us, on top of the nerf.

Shogunjedi
03.18.2012 , 09:34 PM | #2
If Bioware nerfing pyro they should give me an alternative dps spec or a gear refund.

Why would i need eluminator set if they want me to tank in pvp?

AP is still bad.

Give me that supercommando.

frmorrison
03.18.2012 , 09:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Agooz View Post
Now with these nerfs, eliminator set imo is worse than the combat medic set bonus. Bio, can you refund us our commendations so we can now get the appropriate set? lol
It really isnt fair that we adapted to a tree only to make our choices backfire on us, on top of the nerf.
They will not refund gear choices. Note Champion gear in 1.2 will become Recruit's gear, buyable with credits.

GianBaal
03.18.2012 , 10:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by frmorrison View Post
They will not refund gear choices. Note Champion gear in 1.2 will become Recruit's gear, buyable with credits.
I finished my BM eliminator set like 2 weeks ago. And now I got fed in the a by bw like this :-( I really don't see a point in beeing a PT in an eliminator set anymore :-(
Please ignore my bad english. I'm a non-native speaker.

http://sig.gamerdna.com/quizzes/BART...inaction12.png