DvL Set bonus; EXP armor - Not functioning on PTS. Bonus associated w/Mods not Shell.

Manathayria

I know I'm not seeing the stuff around as much, but the event armor from dark VS light, 'Victorious Pioneer' set that has the 50% exp bonus (if you have the full set) for leveling. The set bonus is from the orange mods ( ilvl 160 armoring) and not from the armor shell. The entire armor shell currently has an orange/yellow border and has the yellow CM marker on it like you all were planning on selling through CM. With the current changes on the PTS the armor no longer works.

Is the Victorious Pioneer armor set going to be patched when 6.0 rolls around so that those of us that worked for it and have the armor set will be able to continue using what we worked for during the DvL event when it was first released?

:rak_02:

Edited by Manathayria
Clarity

I know I'm not seeing the stuff around as much, but the event armor from dark VS light, 'Victorious Pioneer' set that has the 50% exp bonus (if you have the full set) for leveling. The set bonus is from the orange mods ( ilvl 160 armoring) and not from the armor shell. The entire armor shell currently has an orange/yellow border and has the yellow CM marker on it like you all were planning on selling through CM. With the current changes on the PTS the armor no longer works.

Is the Victorious Pioneer armor set going to be patched when 6.0 rolls around so that those of us that worked for it and have the armor set will be able to continue using what we worked for during the DvL event when it was first released?

:rak_02:

There have been 5-6 of us asking about this in the last three weeks.

To my knowledge, there hasn't been an answer.

Count me among the players who want to know if this will be addressed. I've actually sent my set over with one of my toons for PTS Character Copy to see if they address it at all.

EDIT: I wouldn't necessarily mind if it didn't work at level 75, but it meant for any toon that needs to level up, especially brand new ones.

Edited by phalczen

Seeing as how they have almost completely ignored all feedback on how shallow the "horizontal gearing" is in 6.0, I doubt they'll look at fixing the exp gear to launch.

What a shame.

I'd be happy if they even just made it work till 70 and then it quit or something. I know there's new xp armor too, but making ours just not stack with it and having the new stuff be 50% would be excellent (the new stuff applies buff on entering combat and drops it's buff on exiting, so unsure what the actual bonus for it is as of yet)

I would love to see a developer response on this. I'm not keen on the loss of pre-6.0 set bonuses after level 75 overall, but its really disturbing if they intend to completely remove that Victorious Pioneer set's functionality. I hate to say it, since its such an overused trope, but it does fit the definition of "a slap in the face" of everyone who worked hard during that event.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
FYI, this has been fixed on the latest build on PTS that dropped today, 10/4. Its present on the shells, the armor slot is now empty, and its identified as the "Darklight's Grace" set bonus

What does that mean, the Shells? I destroyed those years ago and only kept the Armoring...

Edited by Uvirith