Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Armstech] Returning Player - Schematics: Critical Augment 15 armstech not working

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Armstech] Returning Player - Schematics: Critical Augment 15 armstech not working

psytces
01.31.2020 , 07:17 AM | #1
Help me please, I'm just returning after a long lay-off and when I tried to use this schematic I get that I don't have the appropriate crew skill. I have over 500 on Armstech and the schematic said I only need Armstech 280.

So is it me or the game that is wrong ... Did they change these to a different crew skill or are they just no longer recognized ?

Please help,
Thanks!

Void_Singer
01.31.2020 , 10:54 AM | #2
I think you misread the schematic... Armstech does not make Critical Augs
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.

SteveTheCynic
01.31.2020 , 01:45 PM | #3
Indeed. Trainer schematics for Critical Augments are all for Synthweaving, as are the yellow Umbara ones.

And of course two other points:
* Critical Augment 15 is antique junk. (The current CA 17 requires Synthweaving 290...)(1)
* No augment below 228-purple is worth even bothering with.

(1) Comparison, although it's for "Redoubt", which is Defense/Power, rather than Critical, because that's the only Augment schematic my oldest Synthweaver has in her Archive.
* Archive: Redoubt 22 = Green, rating 106, requires level 44, requires Synthweaving 390, +13 Defense, +8 Power
* New: Redoubt 21 = Blue, rating 112, requires level 42, requires Synthweaving 340, +14 Defense, +10 Power

So, OP, ignore it. It's junk and you can't use it.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language