Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pot5: THE place for space

renegadeimp
12.31.2013 , 12:05 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by -KeggER- View Post
How can it get any worse? People are already complaining of the lack of players in the que. If they want to play more, come play where the action is. How am I going to get more ppl to your server? "Hey come play with us and hop you can get a que to pop"? Tats just silly
So your answer to solving the problem of lack of players ina queue on a server is to make it even worse?
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

-KeggER-
12.31.2013 , 12:10 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
So your answer to solving the problem of lack of players ina queue on a server is to make it even worse?
No, not really. I'm just letting ppl know that if they want to focus on GSF in the game, the best place to do so would be Prophecy of the Five
Keggr - Pot5 [Def Squad] Imperial GSF Pilot / BH

PEW PEW to KILL

Armonddd
12.31.2013 , 12:13 PM | #63
is renegade still trying to get people to pvp on non-pvp servers
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

renegadeimp
12.31.2013 , 01:13 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Armonddd View Post
is renegade still trying to get people to pvp on non-pvp servers
Huh? Space pvp is totally separate from the ground game. It has no effect on it. If people dont want to pvp then they wont.

Also, people rarely make alts simply for pvp. They prefer to use their mains, so youd be looking at a server transfer. Like i said, this takes players away from other servers,
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Armonddd
12.31.2013 , 02:15 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
Huh? Space pvp is totally separate from the ground game. It has no effect on it. If people dont want to pvp then they wont.

Also, people rarely make alts simply for pvp. They prefer to use their mains, so youd be looking at a server transfer. Like i said, this takes players away from other servers,
PvP servers attract a PvP community. RP servers attract an RP community. PvE servers attract a PvE community.

Space PvP is PvP and will develop in a PvP community.

Your argument that space PvP is different from ground PvP makes about as much sense in this context as saying that warzones are different from world PvP. They're both going to thrive in the same community regardless. There's been more than a few times when Death Squadron members have dropped group to do some warzones. I can't blame them, because that's what interests them.
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

Zoom_VI
12.31.2013 , 02:29 PM | #66
PvP servers attract a PvP community. RP servers attract an RP community. PvE servers attract a PvE community.

Space PvP is PvP and will develop in a PvP community.

Your argument that space PvP is different from ground PvP makes about as much sense in this context as saying that warzones are different from world PvP. They're both going to thrive in the same community regardless. There's been more than a few times when Death Squadron members have dropped group to do some warzones. I can't blame them, because that's what interests them.
Then why are Bastion and Jung M a not running around trying to recruit people? They are both PvP servers, if Pot5 is so good then it should not need ad campiagns.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

-KeggER-
12.31.2013 , 02:39 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Then why are Bastion and Jung M a not running around trying to recruit people? They are both PvP servers, if Pot5 is so good then it should not need ad campiagns.
who said anything about an ad campaign?
Keggr - Pot5 [Def Squad] Imperial GSF Pilot / BH

PEW PEW to KILL

Armonddd
12.31.2013 , 02:42 PM | #68
If aspirin is so good, why does it need ad campaigns?

Zoom_VI
12.31.2013 , 02:46 PM | #69
If aspirin is so good, why does it need ad campaigns?
If Pot5 is so good why does it always feel the need to pull people away from other servers.

Please your being selfish by trying to boost your own server at the expense of other servers.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Armonddd
12.31.2013 , 02:48 PM | #70
If Pot5 is so good why does it always feel the need to pull people away from other servers.

Please your being selfish by trying to boost your own server at the expense of other servers.
Yep, no shame about it. I'd rather have one amazing GSF server than multiple decent ones.