Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pot5: THE place for space

jboehm
12.31.2013 , 03:12 PM | #71
Survival of the fittest, mang!

Pot5 > All Servers at All Things (except maybe carebear stuffs but who cares)

And that's real.
Tayren

Zoom_VI
12.31.2013 , 03:13 PM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Armonddd View Post
Yep, no shame about it. I'd rather have one amazing GSF server than multiple decent ones.
So your pushing for only one server to have X activity and all others to lack it? Yes PvP servers should have more PvP activities but they should not be the *only* server where PvP occurs. Thats terrible it should never be where X server specializes in Y activity and Z server specializes in W activity, becuase that totally screws over people who want to do Y and W.

All server communities should stay healthy for all activities. Did you lot never learn from the ranked debacle? You cryed the same thing, that Pot5 was THE destination for ranked and now three months later many of the teams have since returned to their origin servers after Pot5's ranked community collapsed. The same dang thing will happen if you get your way with GSF, it will be fine and dandy for a bit but after awhile it will collapse and in the meantime every other server suffers for it.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Armonddd
12.31.2013 , 03:50 PM | #73
Pretty sure there was more to the ranked community collapsing than the fact that it flocked to Pot5.
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

Imaslicer
12.31.2013 , 06:02 PM | #74
Haters gonna hate.

POT5 is the place to be for great GSF PVP, why settle for anything less on another server?
pew pew

Armonddd
12.31.2013 , 06:05 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Imaslicer View Post
Haters gonna hate.

POT5 is the place to be for great GSF PVP, why settle for anything less on another server?
But DOOM GLOOM DOOM GLOOM DOOM GLOOM DOOM GLOOM
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

silvershadows
12.31.2013 , 06:42 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
The fact you cant see that what you are doing is making the GSF population on other servers even worse, is mind boggling.
They had the same attitude about ground PVP over there. Don't expect to get through to them, they're like a cult.
Zuhia
Empress of Dread
<Tave Naefas Lazea>
A Sith endures.

Armonddd
12.31.2013 , 06:46 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by silvershadows View Post
They had the same attitude about ground PVP over there. Don't expect to get through to them, they're like a cult.
Please see my previous post, then (to confirm I'm not biased) tell me the last time I was in a warzone.

Zoom_VI
12.31.2013 , 06:50 PM | #78
Please see my previous post, then (to confirm I'm not biased) tell me the last time I was in a warzone.
It doesn't matter whether you perpetrated the ground pvp mess. The fact is this exact same thing happened once already using the exact same arguements, and that movement in the end failed and left more than Pot5's ranked community broken. We don't want to see GSF die in the same fire.

Back when server transfers came around pot5 arguements where like this:
"Come to Pot5, we have the best ranked"
"lets make one big server paradise for ranked"
"better to have one competative server than several ones with only a few teams"

Sound familiar? Cuz its exactly what you are saying only with GSF
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

silvershadows
12.31.2013 , 07:54 PM | #79
I never said you had to play warzones to have the same attitude as those who do.

Which, you do, whether or not you'd like to see it.

It's okay. Like I said, Pot5 players are like a cult. The Pot5 cult. They want to suck you in and assimilate you.

RESIST THE CULT. RESIST.
Zuhia
Empress of Dread
<Tave Naefas Lazea>
A Sith endures.

NotThatOne
12.31.2013 , 08:16 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by silvershadows View Post
I never said you had to play warzones to have the same attitude as those who do.

Which, you do, whether or not you'd like to see it.

It's okay. Like I said, Pot5 players are like a cult. The Pot5 cult. They want to suck you in and assimilate you.

RESIST THE CULT. RESIST.
Resistance is Futile.
Animal-mutha, 55 Combat Medic
<Black Squadron>
POT5