Where do I get level 60 crafting schematics?

RevenantBob

As far as I know, the highest level schematics you can learn at the trainers are newly added level 55 greens.

The blue level of that same gear is level 56, learned by R/E of the greens.

The purple level of that same gear is level 58, learned by R/E of the blues (rating 186).

The next tier of gear after this, (rating 192 I believe) is level 60 and cannot be learned at the trainer. You have to win the gear, and R/E it for a chance to learn the schematic.

Edited by Khevar

As far as I know, the highest level schematics you can learn at the trainers are newly added level 55 greens.

The blue level of that same gear is level 56, learned by R/E of the greens.

The purple level of that same gear is level 58, learned by R/E of the blues (rating 186).

The next tier of gear after this, (rating 192 I believe) is level 60 and cannot be learned at the trainer. You have to win the gear, and R/E it for a chance to learn the schematic.

Semi correct. The schematics you get from the trainers are a mix of level 55/56 greens. You RE them like normal, they don't gain levels. You can RE up to rating 186 purples currently.

You RE them like normal, they don't gain levels.

I'm looking at the GTN right now.

Aptitude Mod 36A (168 rating) - Level 55 requirement

Aptitude Mod 36A (178 rating) - Level 56 requirement

Advanced Aptitude Mod 36A (186 rating) - Level 58 requirement

Edited by Khevar

I'm looking at the GTN right now.

Aptitude Mod 36A (168 rating) - Level 55 requirement

Aptitude Mod 36A (178 rating) - Level 56 requirement

Advanced Aptitude Mod 36A (186 rating) - Level 58 requirement

This is correct. I have done this for augments, mods, enhancements, and armor.

Semi correct. The schematics you get from the trainers are a mix of level 55/56 greens. You RE them like normal, they don't gain levels. You can RE up to rating 186 purples currently.

Incorrect. Depending on the crew skill, some greens are 55, and some are 56. Sometimes the blues change level, and sometimes the purples do, but not always. The item rating always behave the same, regardless of character level -- greens are 168, blues are 178, and purples are 180. The level of the green has no bearing on the crew skill level required -- MK-10 greens are char level 55 and require crew skill 500, for example, while the adaptive armors require char level 56 but are available at much lower crew skill levels.

From what I can tell these level differences are to make it so that some items are exclusive to SoR players (requiring char level 56), and some are to give SoR crafters an advantage over no-SoR crafters (char level 55 greens with item level 168, which is higher than the 156 of the char level 55 purples people with RotHC but not SoR can craft).

Oh wow, I hadn't noticed the level gains on RE's. Looking into it further, it appears that only mods are affected by this. Looking at my recipes from Artifice and Cybertech, only my mods gained levels, shields, lightsabers, relics and ear pieces all stayed the same level. I haven't started REing my armormech or armstech yet to see what they do. All in all, there are a lot of changes made to crafting, and I really wish BW had made a dev post letting us know some of what was going on so there wouldn't be all the confusion I'm seeing on the boards. Edited by Okugi

if anyone knows where i can find or how to get the schematics for resist or severe enhancements please let me know asap

Why do you want Defense/Surge, anyway? If you're a dps, the +defense is going to take away from your damage-dealing stat budget, and if you're a tank, the +surge is going to take away from your mitigation stat budget.

Not to mention that "Severe" is the high-endurance version, which is even worse.

:confused:

Edited by Khevar

LOL defense + surge... Added by the same dev who still thinks there are agent/smuggler tanks in the game. They REALLY need to fire that idiot- he keeps putting accuracy on tank gear (and now on the devoted allies weapons which cannot be fixed by simply changing out a mod/enh, what a waste!) and giving us yet another tier of patron gear.

LOL defense + surge... Added by the same dev who still thinks there are agent/smuggler tanks in the game. They REALLY need to fire that idiot- he keeps putting accuracy on tank gear (and now on the devoted allies weapons which cannot be fixed by simply changing out a mod/enh, what a waste!) and giving us yet another tier of patron gear.

It's kind of disappointing that the Rishi vendor has the low End Protection Enhancement (Acc/Def) I need for my Sniper Tank, but only the A and B versions of the Beguiling Mod (Cun/Def). :( Other than the Honed Mod (Cun/Abs), all of the other mods have the unlettered versions. At least it has the Patron Armorings and Barrels.

Edited by eartharioch

• 10 months later...
Trainers have nothing for level 60. Where do I get the schematics for level 60 cyber and artiface?

I like to know as well where are schematics for over level 60 because I see players sell mods that are over 60. Are they made or are players taking the mods out of gear and then sell on the GTN?

I like to know as well where are schematics for over level 60 because I see players sell mods that are over 60. Are they made or are players taking the mods out of gear and then sell on the GTN?

BoE 200s drop in solo mode Star Fortresses, 208s drop in Heroic,. 216s and 220s can be reverse-engineered from drops or gear purchased from the crystal vendors (AFAIK there's no way to get schematics for 208s, since neither the dropped nor the vendor-purchased gear can be reverse-engineered.)