Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Advanced Prototype , how is it now?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Advanced Prototype , how is it now?

OM-AR's Avatar


OM-AR
02.14.2020 , 10:50 AM | #11
I did a couple of dummy parses, itís as if power yield is higher than energized blade and my initial burst is like pre-nerf pyro meteor brawler.
The Red Eclipse:
Marauder: OM'AR Assassin: OMAAR Bounty Hunter: Oímaar

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
02.20.2020 , 02:39 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by OM-AR View Post
I did a couple of dummy parses, itís as if power yield is higher than energized blade and my initial burst is like pre-nerf pyro meteor brawler.
Interesting.
500k?
-Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง

8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Equeliber's Avatar


Equeliber
02.21.2020 , 05:56 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Interesting.
500k?
Well, currently AP seems to beat Pyro on every dummy HP pool. I'd say it should definitely be able to rival Pyro in Nim. But some more experienced PT player would know better, I don't really play PT myself.

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
02.21.2020 , 07:28 AM | #14
I meant his parse of Energized Blade tactical vs Power Lode tactical in AP/Tactics. Either way it's kind of exciting... I have a soft spot for AP/Tactics since it was one of my first raid toons.
-Beruhl (ง︡'-'︠)ง

8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want can i borrow a stim?
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

altherion_bear's Avatar


altherion_bear
02.25.2020 , 04:49 AM | #15
Is meteor brawler still the go-to set even post nerf? What are you guys using?

Equeliber's Avatar


Equeliber
02.25.2020 , 05:21 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by altherion_bear View Post
Is meteor brawler still the go-to set even post nerf? What are you guys using?
Yes, Meteor Brawler is still the best.