Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

DakataTan
04.11.2012 , 07:05 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
Problem is I don't want her light or in the middle or in some delusional mixed up state. I want the OPTION to smack her down the dark side like Jaesa. Plus lets not forget that she won't marry you because she needs PERMISSION from the jedi council. =_=

Oh no doubt I'm with u 100% I want pure dark, simply saying she isnt unforgivably Hippy and Jedi like at the end. Maybe it'll get continued In future class quests.
MittRomney Sith'Happens - Sorceror 50.

Don't quit WZ's, you make baby Jesus cry.

Vaipyr
04.11.2012 , 08:37 PM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by Davebreun View Post
But you are not some brute Sith Warrior beating companions into submission, you are a master manipulator.
Actually that would be you. I am a completely insane sith tankassin who basically randomly either massacre's entire villages or goes out of his way to help a stranger as the mood strikes him. Of course shooting everything with lightning at every opportunity as that's just the sith way.

Karkais
04.11.2012 , 11:37 PM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
This thread is approved.
But not by Bioware. I doubt they will ever change her.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

Darth_Relyt
04.12.2012 , 02:19 AM | #514
I support this Thread.
May the Force serve you well.

Ezenthor
04.12.2012 , 03:45 AM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Relyt View Post
I support this Thread.
This ^

Shaligal
04.12.2012 , 05:39 AM | #516
Hello?? What kind of post of "please turn all my companions to Dark because i want to have Dark V" is it? And if someone is running a Light V Inquisitor what have to do? suicide? All classes have some companions that go to one side and some others that go to the other side. Accept it and dont cry for everything.

Mookind
04.12.2012 , 05:42 AM | #517
Or just give the OPTION

Do you have any idea how annoying it is to hear her say "Don't make me go against my teachings" Over and over and over

It has to kill the RP fans, i bet the don't even use her. Just doesn't make sense

Shaligal
04.12.2012 , 05:54 AM | #518
I have a Sage and a Bounty Hunter at 50. The BH for example has Blizz and Skadge, 2 guys that are absolutely opossite and i have both at 10.000, without giving to them any gift and im at level V. Its not a real problem. And anyway, if that is a problem, choose one or another.

Anyway, every companion has his history and his personality, what is the point if you can choose their personality? You can choose the personality of your own character. It would be absolutely absurd if you were able to choose the personality of another character. You, in real life, dont go to another guy or girl and say "you are going to be like this". In the same way, you normally go with people that have similar opinions and skip the people which you dont fit well. This is the same.

Anyway, this game is really cheesy. You want to make it more cheesy? Please.

Darnu
04.12.2012 , 10:04 AM | #519
Talos Drelik makes more sense as a light-side option than Ashara.

lokdron
04.12.2012 , 11:18 AM | #520
Quote: Originally Posted by Mookind View Post
Or just give the OPTION

Do you have any idea how annoying it is to hear her say "Don't make me go against my teachings" Over and over and over

It has to kill the RP fans, i bet the don't even use her. Just doesn't make sense
Yup everyone here wants the OPTION to turn her if you don't want to turn her simply don't turn her and if you play your SI as someone who follows the sith teachings or is dark side you would smack her down the dark side or kill her.

Plus the reason for her joining you is weak if you are DS.