Suicide Squad OFFICIAL TEAM PICTURE!!!

Sangrar

Ladies and gentlemen, I happily present you, the first official photo of the Suicide Squad, coming to a theater near you next year. This proud team of villains is one of the best in comics and with a very rich history, for those of you who don't know, I will simplifiy.

These are supervillains, locked up for their crimes in Belle Reve Penitentiary. The government however sees them as potential assets, and with the promise of commuted sentences and with bombs implanted in the backs of their necks for insurance, sends this expendable team made up of truly terrible people against even worse threats. How much worse? Lets just say the "Suicide" in the name isn't for no reason. Members typically die, and die painfully.

Updated: here is a solo picture of one of the main squad members, Deadshot

Either way, let me know what you think, I can't wait!!!!!!!

so much happiness

Edited by Sangrar

Assault on Arkham was a great Suicide Squad movie, and they've been decent on Arrow - so I hope this movie holds up as well.

There are a couple things that have me cautiously optimistic, even though I haven't been that impressed with most of DC's big-budget movies lately: the Jared Leto version of Joker seems like a good fit for a Suicide Squad vibe, and Viola Davis as Amanda Waller is an excellent casting choice.

My DC knowledge isn't quite up to spec though, in that pic I recognize Captain Boomerang (second from left), Rick Flag (white guy at center with all the girls hanging off of him), Harley Quinn (woman at center) Deadshot (Will Smith), and who I am assuming is Killer Croc (next to Deadshot), but who are the other two women and the guys on either far end?

Edited by DarthDymond

Assault on Arkham was a great Suicide Squad movie, and they've been decent on Arrow - so I hope this movie holds up as well.

There are a couple things that have me cautiously optimistic, even though I haven't been that impressed with most of DC's big-budget movies lately: the Jared Leto version of Joker seems like a good fit for a Suicide Squad vibe, and Viola Davis as Amanda Waller is an excellent casting choice.

My DC knowledge isn't quite up to spec though, in that pic I recognize Captain Boomerang (second from left), Rick Flag (white guy at center with all the girls hanging off of him), Harley Quinn (woman at center) Deadshot (Will Smith), and who I am assuming is Killer Croc (next to Deadshot), but who are the other two women and the guys on either far end?

the one with the mask kneeling down is Katana, the one with the crazy witch hair is Enchantress ( DC's Enchantress, not Marvel's ), the guy on the far left is Slipknot and the guy on the far right is El Diablo.

the one with the mask kneeling down is Katana, the one with the crazy witch hair is Enchantress ( DC's Enchantress, not Marvel's ), the guy on the far left is Slipknot and the guy on the far right is El Diablo.

Oooh, Katana as in Tatsu? Neat.

I would not have pegged the other woman as being Enchantress.

Thanks for the info!

I've loved them on Arrow so far. Can't wait for the movie. :D

they have different people playing the same roles for Arrow and this movie... on Arrow deadshot is a white guy, in the movie... well its Will Smith.. im as excited about that choice as I was for Affleck as Batman

Edited by JSitruc

they have different people playing the same roles for Arrow and this movie... on Arrow deadshot is a white guy, in the movie... well its Will Smith.. im as excited about that choice as I was for Affleck as Batman

Not to knock the guy, but it's not like Mike Rowe's performance is what most people are hyped about when it comes to Deadshot - he's not bad, but it's the character, not the performer that's selling it on Arrow.

It was very cool to see her in the outfit on yesterday's episode. :D

Yeah, I was glad I learned about her comic book persona through this thread (and some wiki-walking) before seeing that - definitely added to my enjoyment of the episode.

Edited by DarthDymond