When is the iPad client going to be created

Kurall_Creator

I would love to login anywhere and play swtor. When are you guys going to make the game more portable by creating an iPad client!

i hope this is a troll if it isn't.... when your ipad has 8 gigs of ram and a nvidia quality graphics card on par with latest desktop specs ...which will be i dunno 50 years or so x3

I would love to login anywhere and play swtor. When are you guys going to make the game more portable by creating an iPad client!

I would like it on my wristwatch, I would love to know when I will be getting a client for it!

Edited by Mandrax

i hope this is a troll if it isn't.... when your ipad has 8 gigs of ram and a nvidia quality graphics card on par with latest desktop specs ...which will be i dunno 50 years or so x3

eh, this game runs on 2, and that's because it's poorly optimized. It's about 2 steps away from a facebook game.

There's several services that let you stream your desktop onto an ipad, which in turn lets you play SWTOR if you want, but the question begs to be asked... why.

Onlive is launching a service for the ipad, which in theory should let any PC game they support be played on the ipad as the raw computing is actually done on their servers.