Warrior Jaesa/Vette romance

melodylane

Ill put this in spoiler tags for those who don't want to know

ok I am at the point in my romance with vette where she is asking me to choose between her and Jaesa I am wondering what happens if I choose the have you both option and vice-versa with the others. I don't mind spoilers so you can tell me as much as you like.

Thanks in advance fo rreplies

Ill put this in spoiler tags for those who don't want to know

ok I am at the point in my romance with vette where she is asking me to choose between her and Jaesa I am wondering what happens if I choose the have you both option and vice-versa with the others. I don't mind spoilers so you can tell me as much as you like.

You cannot keep both. If you say you want both, Vette will end the romance immediately. You have to choose one over the other.

"Enjoy your insane piece of Alderaanian trash but don't ever look at me that way again."

You cannot keep both. If you say you want both, Vette will end the romance immediately. You have to choose one over the other.

"Enjoy your insane piece of Alderaanian trash but don't ever look at me that way again."

Not true.

I didn't do it myself, but a friend of mine did, and I've seen posts about it on the forums.

You may not be able to keep the romance open if you say you want both, but if you hold off on doing Jaesa conversations and marry Vette, then go back to Jaesa, she doesn't give a crap about m!Warrior and Vette and will continue with the relationship. I think she'll even agree to marry the Warrior, making him a polygamist. :)

Not true.

I didn't do it myself, but a friend of mine did, and I've seen posts about it on the forums.

You may not be able to keep the romance open if you say you want both, but if you hold off on doing Jaesa conversations and marry Vette, then go back to Jaesa, she doesn't give a crap about m!Warrior and Vette and will continue with the relationship. I think she'll even agree to marry the Warrior, making him a polygamist. :)

Jaesa makes you choose in her own conversations despite what she says about sharing so you can't be married to both, but you can marry one break up then marry the other.

Edited by NecroMayre

Jaesa makes you choose in her own conversations despite what she says about sharing so you can't be married to both, but you can marry one then marry the other.

"Marry one then the other" sounds like "both" to me, in the end. :)