HM flashpoints

I would recommend upgrading your gear before you do, though. Do all your dailies and grab all the artifact quality lvl 50 mods and some orange gear to throw them in. If you can swing it, try and purchase some decent artifact quality gear on the AH as well (iLvl 124 or higher if possible). It'll make things a lot smoother your first time out.

You can start HM without doing the normal modes first :) Good luck trying your first HM dude!

Not entirely accurate

I found it was necessary to do BP before it would allow me to run Foundry, and I had to do them in normal before I could select HM. Trial and error, if others in your group enter the flashpoint and the entrance turns opaque you can join them. If it stays yellow you will need to do the normal version before being allowed to run hard mode.

Not entirely accurate

I found it was necessary to do BP before it would allow me to run Foundry, and I had to do them in normal before I could select HM. Trial and error, if others in your group enter the flashpoint and the entrance turns opaque you can join them. If it stays yellow you will need to do the normal version before being allowed to run hard mode.

If you haven't done BP in normal mode, you can get the main quest story line, which also gives you the quest to do the [GROUP] Boarding Party. when you abandon the [GROUP] mission, you can then pick up the Hard mode version.

Hope this helps.