Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do i start Jedi under siege

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
How do i start Jedi under siege

SollumSphere
12.31.2018 , 08:36 AM | #1
Hi,

I have a level 70 and have completed all the main story arcs.

could someone please tell me how I start Jedi under siege?

Thank you in advance

Eiter
12.31.2018 , 09:38 AM | #2
The mission console on your ship should do it.

ImmortalLowlife
12.31.2018 , 07:14 PM | #3
Once you get the mission from your ship terminal, go to Odessan and talk to Lana (she'll be standing near the edge in front of the mod table). Fwiw, if you have her in a custom armor and the scene starts with her wearing the custom and her original outfit, escape and restart. Then travel to Nar Shadda and go to the elevator near the entrance of the cantinia. Once you finish that, go back to Odessan, and after another cut scene it'll give you the mission.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

jacklinks
01.18.2019 , 10:38 PM | #4
Do you have to have all the other arcs complete? Iím really not interested in KOTFE or ET. I really want the tier 5 gear
"Do or do not, there is no try"

XaatXuun
01.19.2019 , 12:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by jacklinks View Post
Do you have to have all the other arcs complete? Iím really not interested in KOTFE or ET. I really want the tier 5 gear
no, you can skip'em, it completes it with default choices

jacklinks
01.19.2019 , 08:10 AM | #6
Thanks. I may do the other stories with one character so I know whatís going on and skip the others. Whatís the alliance arc? Iím not looking at the title right now itís one before siege of Jedi. I was gone from this game for awhile I just noticed the shattered alliances or whatever it was called showed up on my ships mission terminal.
"Do or do not, there is no try"

VelvetSanity
01.19.2019 , 08:33 AM | #7
The default choices vary depending on the characterís class. For the most part, imp characters default to entirely dark side and pub characters default to entirely light side other than class-specific variations. I wonít say more to avoid spoilers.
Pre-CU Bria refugee
Syvari Lun - Cathar Jedi Sage
Darth Vaccina - Twiílek Sith Sorceress

SteveTheCynic
01.19.2019 , 12:23 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by VelvetSanity View Post
The default choices vary depending on the characterís class. For the most part, imp characters default to entirely dark side and pub characters default to entirely light side other than class-specific variations. I wonít say more to avoid spoilers.
Pretty much all the class-specific variations are that you save your class's companions if given a choice between saving them or letting them die / killing them, or if given a choice between saving yours and saving someone else's.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.