Just another PvP Thread.

Beyrahl

Ranked

Since there are game requirements a more lax system to not reset on a transfer would be nice. Though we all understand why it's there.

But a thought that could be had, since we do not have PvP servers anymore, potentially we could make a new server. Like the PTS, for example, let people transfer there for free making it EU+NA. If it's even at all possible to manage a decent ping for both of us. If not having at least one server on each region just for PvP in mind, have ratings only go up and down on those servers so it's the only server to compete on for ranked. Still allow the other servers to play, just forever stuck in a preseason state. If that were you happen then you'd have all the ranked players centralized, for the most part, a lot of the issues with win trading, cheating and objective reg players would disappear. Because the majority of players chasing kills or just PvPing to PvP would be on this server.

It's mostly just an idea and I think it will never happen but, who knows. Clearly, if it was to happen it'd need a bit more attention, it'd be very easy for someone to intentionally try to ruin the queue or a group of players abusing vote kick for unintended reasons. So having someone around to immediately remove people from queue, without having to ban them would be ideal. I know that Bioware doesn't like to punish people for the most part, but I think it'd be reasonable to at least put a time out on their ability to queue for more than just an hour or two depending on how or what they were doing.

Anyway another thing, could we potentially force people into the ranked warzone instead of giving them an option to accept or decline? This is sort of needed to find out who's constantly declining pops leaving games often uneven when it's a heal or tank declining. It's happened plenty this season and the seasons before it, if we had some way of telling who it was to report it. Maybe then something could be done, no? Another thing I think would be great is to prevent leaving the ranked arena, the function is nice for Regs but you don't really backfill after a game started in ranked. Therefore it makes less sense and puts other people at disadvantages. Of course, the player could just log out or travel out still but give them a more hefty punishment for so?

The last thing I want to say about ranked is... Mat farming, yep. That thing people used to do that actually had group ranked somewhat alive? While some would be against it I think it's better for the game, I do think it should stay out of Solo ranked as it is individual players create big impact there. In group ranked you pick who you play with. If we have mat farmers in the queue we will have new teams appear once again to try and fight them. Then we'll have the older teams that want to just play the game mode go against both of these, leaving the potential for the new team to improve as they have a bit of both in the queue for them. Teams that are better and teams that are worse, potentially multiple teams around the same skill.

There are a lot of rewards coming, mainly furious coming back that has a lot of people wanting to play for them. Whether they're there for mat farming or just to token farm since it's actually going it's a win-win for players. Some more incentives as a whole to queue group ranked would be nice and less for Solo Ranked as Solo ranked will be impossible to ever balance.

Regular Warzones

When the next PvP content update comes can we please vote on what's to come? Or at least have feedback listened to?

There's a lot of us unhappy with how much huttball pops and how tired we are of it. Quesh wasn't well received and it still isn't. Vandin is just adding to it. Yavin ruins was forced on us for nearly two months? I think it was, personally I thought the map was okay, an improvement over the previous but after it being the only thing that popped for a while. I grew to resent it like a lot of others. Odessen still has the issue of being all over the place, I prefer not to play it because of it but fundamentally the map could be improved easily and made into a solid game mode.

If we could vote on something I know the community for sure would want these things.

• Ability to queue for what warzones you want, or even a selection of the few you don't want.

• Ability to not be included in for 4v4s.

• Ability to only be included in for 4v4s.

• Ability to not be backfilled into any sort of ongoing match.

• A deathmatch map, even if it's a direct reskin of a current map with changed game mode.

• A class balancing patch. Yeah, we'd want that sometimes before other stuff. Balance patches take too long.

Rewards

Some sort of reward vendor or currency like Warzone Commendations instead of just having Ranked commendations. Giving us a vendor for doing regs, even if all of the stuff contained in the vendor is reskins it'd be nice. Including a way to spend commendations into materials or credits giving PvPers an additional way to make credits while doing what they enjoy doing.

Gear sets that aren't obtainable anymore that look rather good or just nice to collect.

• Columi

• Rakata

• Tionese

• Xenotech

• Dark Reaver

• Centurion

• Champion

• Battlemaster

• Conqueror

While there are look-alikes for these sets, there are more I don't mention here. There's a lot of gear and discontinued gear that would be cool to reobtain. Things like Kell dragon that got reskinned or the rakata, while cool kell dragon weapon master is missing. It would be nice to see a way to reobtain these sets. Even if some of them were from PvE, giving us a PvE way to get them would also be great.

Then things that unlock to buy when you've completed achievements in PvP.

For example, 100,000 player kills achieved on one character gets a special flag that distinguishes itself from the regular ranked flags.

Achieving the highest damage medal 150 times or something around there, getting something like a flag or an armor reskin with unique colors. (There is no Cyan dye, for example, unique colors are very easy to do.)

Same going for Protection and healing.

Maybe a global kill tracker or win tracker with exclusive rewards for them. A flair could be really cool for this.

There's just so much that could be done I am sure if this was taken seriously the community could come up with some amazing ideas, while hopefully still being possible.

While saying that having some more achievements that are PvP related would be cool, like a global kill tracker mentioned earlier. Or medal and win tracker, hell even a death tracker would be cool. Seeing those statistics are pretty cool in general. All the achievements I have left are some healing ones and solo kills. While I have some of them achieved I do not have much if at all any of the final achievements for solo kills. It's not often you get games where you get to do that anymore.

Thanks for reading, wanted to get some feedback out and off my mind.