Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, if everyone is unsubbing....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So, if everyone is unsubbing....

Kenjer
03.20.2014 , 06:53 PM | #1
.. where are people going to go PVP?

Serious question, curious what strong PVP games are out there right now.

Ren_simp
03.20.2014 , 07:01 PM | #2
I'm seriously thinking on heading back to wow
It's got the infrastructure the support and the population only thing it's missing is light sabres
Republic Diehard

MidichIorian
03.20.2014 , 07:01 PM | #3
I thought they were unsubbing because of WS but now it's apparently because of something els. Man, it's impossible to keep up when people change reason every week.

Turretboy
03.20.2014 , 07:06 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
I thought they were unsubbing because of WS but now it's apparently because of something els. Man, it's impossible to keep up when people change reason every week.
Hahahaha ^^

ayobreezie
03.20.2014 , 07:06 PM | #5
I'm personally heading back to wow right now.. Until WS comes out so I can give it a whirl.. If all else fails, go back to the roots. WoW was the first mmorpg ever made. Lol.
Pull up to the scene with my saber missin'! Middle finger up to my competition!

cashogy_reborn
03.20.2014 , 07:10 PM | #6
Well I have FC3: BD, Deus Ex and Skyrim in my steam library still un-finished. Also Titanfall and BF4, and I want to pick up the AC games that Ive not yet played to get caught up on the series and then get AC4. Should keep me occupied for a while
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Dacce
03.20.2014 , 07:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Well I have FC3: BD, Deus Ex and Skyrim in my steam library still un-finished. Also Titanfall and BF4, and I want to pick up the AC games that Ive not yet played to get caught up on the series and then get AC4. Should keep me occupied for a while
Titanfall is a pretty wicked game, I think the best part overall is on release they had some issues, but every single bad one was corrected within a week. Would be good if it had some offline content but hey thems the breaks.

JaingSkiratapwns
03.20.2014 , 07:28 PM | #8
To be honest, most people aren't even going to unsub. People have been saying that since 1.7.

cycao
03.20.2014 , 07:37 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JaingSkiratapwns View Post
To be honest, most people aren't even going to unsub. People have been saying that since 1.7.
I'm done. Just about everyone who I used to play with have been gone for a while and now everyone left literally unsubbed today.

ayobreezie
03.20.2014 , 07:43 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
I'm done. Just about everyone who I used to play with have been gone for a while and now everyone left literally unsubbed today.
He thinks just because he plays and there's others, it means no one unsubs.
Pull up to the scene with my saber missin'! Middle finger up to my competition!