Trouble viewing decos with CTRl+C

IslanderRebel

I can't say I even understand what you mean by "viewing decos with ctrl-c".

Ctrl-C is the windows keyboard shortcut for "copy". If you're trying to do something in-game with ctrl-c it may be getting mixed up with the Windows command. It might depend upon what mode you play in. I dunno. πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ™‚

I'm not sure what you mean, either.

Β 

If you're at a friend's stronghold and don't have enough decos, are you trying to decorate their flagship or guild SH with a Gold key? If so, you're not placing decos from your inventory but the guild's.

Β 

If you're using the Search function and then finding that some decos have disappeared from inventory, that's a known bug. Sometimes the Clear button and Backspace/Delete don't actually clear the Search box. You can add and delete a single space to make most decos show up again, but otherwise you'll have to restart the game (relogging doesn't always work).

Β 

I use Ctrl+Click for previews... is that what you're referring to?

Edited by Xina_LA

I can't say I even understand what you mean by "viewing decos with ctrl-c".

Ctrl-C is the windows keyboard shortcut for "copy". If you're trying to do something in-game with ctrl-c it may be getting mixed up with the Windows command. It might depend upon what mode you play in. I dunno. πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ™‚

It's also the default in-game keybind for "Open the Collections panel", and as such has exactly nothing to do with previewing decorations.