LoL, Server is Full : You’ve been placed in a Queue...Really is this a Bug?

TrixxieTriss

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Bioware, are you guys serious? Is this a Bug or are that many people logging in at this time after this patch.

I’d like to think it was because soooo many people want to play the game, but I’ve serious doubts the server is full ;)

It's those Austin "power outages" acting up again...

What BW patched something and its bugged?!

Sorry I couldn't resist the sarcasm temptation.

This is why I have serious doubts about their ambition with 6.0. They can't release a simple event and not break the game, but they're supposed to overhaul every detail about the game in 3 months, to include a discussion of stuff we want changed and implement it?

Yah, I'm getting the same. I'm finding it REALLY hard to believe there's actually a full server in this game, and anyone at all would have to wait in queue. :rolleyes:

This part I love. While typing this message I want from #51 in the queue to #95. How can I go backwards!?

Maybe someone at bioware should change the status of SF on their "server status" page?

omg you noobs. you never log into a freshly patched BW game! NOOBS! You ALWAYS wait 24 hours after a patch is launched! If you aren't too severely addicted, 48-72 hours is even better.

But if I wait 24 hours then it will be down again because they will be doing some emergency patch for whatever stronghold deco placement thing they just broke. :p

It's those Austin "power outages" acting up again...

BTW, when reading this I got as far as "Austin Power"... then I added the "s" automatically, and now I have the Austin Powers theme song going in my head. Quincy Jones was a god. :p

I got in after 5 mins. Clicked my character to load and I’m still loading :(

It’s just past half way loaded and the icon is just spinning away. Guess it might load in another 5 mins?

Was able to log in, took a while, but got in, then when I tried to switch chars, it took about 10 mins :o

How/why on Earth is there a queue for Darth Malgus? :eek: To add insult to injury

As a subscriber you enjoy the highest login priority for a full server

My position was 76....it just went UP to 77 :mad:

In addition to the server full, even after rebooting and restarting the game, experiencing other issues as well. e.g randomly can't get to my stronghold, randomly can't get to Odessen, randomly can't get to the fleet, et.al

Yeah, pvp queues on SF bugged out. Then I tried to login to a different toon, and now stuck on the "load" screen. Time to kill the game and go do something else. Just another reason (granted, a minor one so far) to be glad my sub is up soon. Ugh.