Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: November 14th, 2019

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: November 14th, 2019
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

black_pyros
11.13.2019 , 02:48 PM | #21
Quote:
Set Bonus gear and Tactical items purchased from the Class vendors on the fleet can no longer be refunded.
Seriously? You are doing this without increasing the ridiculously low tech fragment cap first? I have lots of tech fragments saved in randomly bought gear with refund timer ticking, because I haven't decided yet, what to spend them on. Now I have to rush myself to decide what to buy or I will lose all my tech fragments.
Click for FREE 7 Days of Subscription

http://www.swtor.com/r/mdqsLM

Estelindis
11.13.2019 , 02:53 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by black_pyros View Post
Seriously? You are doing this without increasing the ridiculously low tech fragment cap first? I have lots of tech fragments saved in randomly bought gear with refund timer ticking, because I haven't decided yet, what to spend them on. Now I have to rush myself to decide what to buy or I will lose all my tech fragments.
Same here. I've been using the refund timer as extra tech fragment storage. This is a painful change for me. I really wish they would increase the tech fragment cap.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

black_pyros
11.13.2019 , 02:59 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
Same here. I've been using the refund timer as extra tech fragment storage. This is a painful change for me. I really wish they would increase the tech fragment cap.
Also imagine all the people that do exactly the same, that don't know about this change, or that have no time to log into the game and prepare for this. There is going to be a lot of backlash tomorrow after the patch.
Click for FREE 7 Days of Subscription

http://www.swtor.com/r/mdqsLM

CobaltBleuDragon
11.13.2019 , 03:41 PM | #24
There was nothing in the patch notes about the scaling issues in Eternal Championship and the Bowdarr recruitment mission. The enemies scale to 75 and the player scales to 70.

Xina_LA
11.13.2019 , 03:47 PM | #25
Outstanding! I'm impressed by the number of bug fixes.

I'll finally be able to go home to my Odessen base and invite people to my stronghold!

Please keep them coming? Some of those duplicate name decorations could use some work.
We can't use them in the meantime and some of them cost real money (Cartel Coins).
I hope that's a quick fix? Please fit that in?
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

CaptRogue
11.13.2019 , 03:50 PM | #26
Also imagine all the people that do exactly the same, that don't know about this change, or that have no time to log into the game and prepare for this. There is going to be a lot of backlash tomorrow after the patch.
Yep & they don't care. It's not the way "they want it to work" with the "play your own way" theme. lol

It's gonna hit some players quite hard.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

Banderal
11.13.2019 , 03:59 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Yep & they don't care. It's not the way "they want it to work" with the "play [our] own way" theme. lol.
Fixed that for you.

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

AdrianDmitruk
11.13.2019 , 04:33 PM | #28
While I have personally not used the refund timers (have too many alts needing set bonuses to need the said timers), I will be doing PSAs on fleet warning people of the change and urging them to spend their tech fragments now. I encourage others to do the same.

On a side note, I'm very displeased about the nerfs to the Nimble Master set, especially since the utility to replace the double Force Charge is only going to Sentinels and not Guardians. I wasted 12k tech fragments for a set I could only use for a week, and the replacement set bonus is completely underwhelming. Saber Ward is on way too long of a cooldown to replace a mobility bonus that attached to a fifteen-second cooldown ability previously. Blade Blitz would have had a far more appropriate cooldown to attach the replacement mobility set bonus--Saber Ward is on such a long cooldown that Nimble Master set went from being great in PvP to completely useless in all scenarios.
Huttball Season Ticket Holders | Huttball Ticket Scalpers
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Star Forge (originally from Begeren Colony)
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff

Tohmas
11.13.2019 , 06:01 PM | #29
It's unfortunate that this patch does not seem to be addressing the issue with gear not dropping for the proper spec/loot discipline. I'm not currently affected (both of my mains are tanks), but it seems to be a fairly major/core issue tied directly to the primary system level change that came with Onslaught. And it's been a fairly hot topic here on the forums.
Toh'mas Falmaryon

Want free stuff!? Try my referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rpCQ25

Rammboo
11.13.2019 , 07:27 PM | #30
I'm just glad the PvP issue ( I don't play) was sorted out before my peak time server downage comes in.
But as I live in Europe that my own fault...
(Funny how they don't mind me paying for the downtime...)
I should probably emigrate...
(Sounds harsh but most of the patch downtime here is during the hours I can
actually play. Sorry...Or am I? )
Proud owner of a Ming the Merciless beard.