Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Key Vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ImmortalLowlife
11.14.2019 , 07:09 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by BelorfinSiana View Post
I wish that I could buy stuff from this vendor, but I don't have a cell phone. Also it'd be another thing to enter every time I log in, so another hassle.
There's something you can use to get it on your PC, I'm not sure what it's called but I know it's possible.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

MadDutchman
11.14.2019 , 07:37 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
There's something you can use to get it on your PC, I'm not sure what it's called but I know it's possible.
WinAuth is probably what you are thinking of.

No need for a cell phone at all (easier than a cell phone actually)
I Have Spoken

Use my referral link for free goodies.

cmcougar
11.14.2019 , 10:32 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by TangledDruid View Post
Incorrect. for me at least, it had the "Elegant Dress"

wait.. just had a thought - is there more than one vendor? perhaps they have different items. I checked the vendor on the Republic Fleet
The dancers' outfit is really sexy if you put it on a curvacious female toon! I've done it on a couple of mine, and it's quite outstanding!

Void_Singer
11.14.2019 , 11:28 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by BelorfinSiana View Post
I wish that I could buy stuff from this vendor, but I don't have a cell phone. Also it'd be another thing to enter every time I log in, so another hassle.
you don't need one. any authenticator application will work (Google auth, Authy, etc)...

personally I advocate using Keepass with the KeeOTP plugin (both free)... not only does it let you use security security tokens, you can set it up to do your entire login with a key press, including the security code
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.

EarthlingZero
01.19.2020 , 05:11 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Void_Singer View Post
because the person who did so added absolutely nothing useful, and are effectively talk to people that will never see nor care.... then again, that describes about half the posts on CURRENT topics so what do I know.
Well, the person who did made a statement about "old thread still being useful" and he even managed ot made you respond in that thread as well. (And you didn't provide anything helpful, too.)

ElZaguero
01.19.2020 , 07:21 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Tlou View Post
Heh yeah, OMG a special vendor I can use, but only if I make sure my SWTOR account is secure as possible.

F that! Too much trouble.
I did it for the extra 100 CC per month, not because I worry about security of my account.

Void_Singer
01.19.2020 , 03:17 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by EarthlingZero View Post
Well, the person who did made a statement about "old thread still being useful" and he even managed ot made you respond in that thread as well. (And you didn't provide anything helpful, too.)
on the contrary, I answered the question of the person I responded to
If it moves, shoot it.
- Anonymous Mercenary

ElZaguero
01.19.2020 , 07:49 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by EarthlingZero View Post
Void_Singer told you exactly how to use other authenticators so you can have a security key without a smartphone. If that's not not your idea of helpful, what do you want, a dozen long-stemmed red roses and breakfast in bed?

LeMage
01.19.2020 , 10:41 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by BoShekk View Post
all I want to know is ..........when the heck is the Android app coming out!!!

App is out for the stupid apple crap Iphone but not the androids? wth?

sorry, I just absolutely hate apple crap and it really pisses me off.........never mind my apple rage.
^This
--,-'-{@ RIP MxO @}--,-'-

Void_Singer
01.20.2020 , 02:35 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by LeMage View Post
^This
there's a ton of generic authenticator apps for android... they all work the same, and all work for SWTOR
If it moves, shoot it.
- Anonymous Mercenary