PVP in SWTOR

Neexx

Bioware, if we cant slow down the hacks in pvp why dont you just take it out of the game. at this point there are so many that have just stopped pvping. More ppl pvp at low levels then stop at 50 because it is so unbalanced because of gear issues or the hacking that is going on. there as to be a way to fix this issue. give us some insight if you are aware of these problems and are moving toward fixing the. new lvl 50 members cant even compeat in a lvl 50 warzone all they do is get farmed. that isnt fair to the new members that what to play SWTOR

Take expertise out of the game.

being farmed as a fresh 50 is'nt really that bad.. just suck it up and in a couple of days you'll be running in full WH gear

and if they removed the expertise it would mess alot of things up unless they banned pve gear from wz's and pvp gear from pve stuff.. or people would have to start running ops to be competitive & others would run wz's for gear to get ready for ops.

would just be alot of wrong people in wrong places.

I found being a fresh 50 isn't that bad on my Shadow and Sorc. I even take off some of my WH on my sentinel and play with 1000 or less Expertise from time to time. In pre 50 you're not necessarily playing with people that know what they're doing. In 50 you begin to play with people who somewhat know what they're doing and with people who know what they're doing. So facing people who have all their skills at their disposal as well as have some compitence with their respective class might be quite the wall to some people. Finally, I'm a bit skeptical about those hacks you've mentioned. Many times a fresh 50 just hasn't seen what certain classes can really do with the right people behind the monitor.