Star Wars Trivia to pass the time.

vectordecay

World Destroyers, Sun Crusher, Darksaber, Galaxy Gun, Death Star 1/2, the Tarkin (are we still counting that as a super weapon?)

So 6 designs, more if you count the individual ships.

Why did Kar Vaster say to Luke Skywalker that he was "Better than the Jedi of old"?

Didn't he also design the Darksaber?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Guys, Just started following this thread, but...

How fast is a parsec?

Parsec isn't speed. It's a unit of measure. The speed and manuverability of the Millenium Falcon allowed Han to get closer to the black holes on the Kessel Run thus shortening the distance he had to travel but greatly increasing the danger to himself.

just popping on to say thanks again guys for all the star wars info. i like seeing the community help each other out in a fun and cooperative way like this. so again, great job everyone, thanks a million parsecs (of course that doesn't measure weight does it, and speaking of...)

How is weight measured in the Star Wars EU (expanded universe for anyone that doesn't know and is wondering)?

• 5 months later...
It's late for me, and i'm drawing a blank on questions. So if anybody just popping in for a view has anything, to either play stump the chump, or if you are just curious about something, this is the place to ask.

Got one: What member of Rogue Squadron later becomes a jedi with a very rare force ability, and props/nods/cake if you can name or describe said ability?

I'm not sure if it's Luke or Jacen.

Starwars toys / movie question:

The original 4inch toys they made a last batch of extra characters 17 I think one of these characters is the rarest and most expensive if you have him mint in the box. He features in the original movies for about 5 seconds name him!!!

Not sure if it is the same one you are thinking of but... Nien Numb the co-Pilot for the Millenium Falcon during the attack on the second Death Star. I have one... Not still in the box. Total screen time for this character is 7.5 seconds.

There is also an unnamed Quarren figure (which I also have) that was featured in the background in Mos Eisley Cantina in Episode 4. The action figure was simply named "Quarren" He is only featured in the film for 2 seconds.

Here is my Star Wars trivia question:

Everyone knows that the prophesy of the Chosen One who would bring balance to the Force refers to Anakin Skywalker. However there is a second prophesy that specifically refers to Luke Skywalker. Name this prophesy and where it comes from.

What is the name of the Kel Dor Force wielding cult on Dorin? And name their most famous Kel Dor member. And if you can, name their most famous non-Kel Dor member.

Would that not be the Baran Do Sages, most famous member being Plo Koon, as to their most famous non-Kel Dor member I'm not sure but since Luke Skywalker did train with them and did learn their "Lightning Rod" technique I'm going to go with Luke Skywalker.

Would that not be the Baran Do Sages, most famous member being Plo Koon, as to their most famous non-Kel Dor member I'm not sure but since Luke Skywalker did train with them and did learn their "Lightning Rod" technique I'm going to go with Luke Skywalker.

Yes. The Baran Do Sages were a Force using cult that protected the planet by seeing into the future to predict natural disasters. This ability would also allow them to see future events, allowing them to prevent wars or other catastrophes. After Dorin joined the Republic, the Jedi began taking a majoirity of Kel Dor Force-sensitives for training. As more and more Kel-Dor were taken the Baran Do fell into obscurity. So much so that the Emperor left them alone.

Luke Skywalker did train with them for a short time so that makes him their most famous non-Kel Dor member, but their most famous Kel Dor member is Plo Koon.

How many owners were there for the Falcon before Han?

Can you name all the names the Falcon had before it was named the Falcon for the last time?

Names::

Corell's Pride, Fickle Flyer , Meetyl's Misery, Hardwired , Wayward Son, Stellar Envoy, Second Chance, Gone to Pieces ( i may be wrong on this )

Owners:

I think 10 owners (not sure)

Oxygen is poisonous to them. It is a corrosive gas, after all.

I have no trivia, so someone else will have to ask a question :p

Yes. Oxygen is poisonous to Kel Dor. They instead breath in a mixture of helium and Dorin gas.

Why doesn't the Empire use X-Wings?

There are a number of reasons why the Empire doesn't use X-Wings. One if that the cost is prohibitive as X-Wings are far more expensive than TIE Fighters. Two is that the X-Wing Space Superiority Fighter was secretly crafted by Incom for the Rebel Alliance, then Incom "allowed" the Rebellion to steal the prototypes and plans and the Empire doesn't have access to a way to purchase them.

How many shoes were shown in the Rebel Fleet during the destruction of the second Death Star above Endor?

There were six shoes shown in the Rebel fleet during the destruction of the second Death Star. There were three characters, with two feet each, standing behind Admiral Akbar on the walkway.

;)

Edited by ProfessorWalsh

Since all the questions have been answered I will just post another question:

what is the model of the (red trimmed) astromech droid that Uncle Owen originally buys from the Jawas? (the one that blows up and Luke exclaims, "Uncle Owen! this R2 unit has a bad motivator").

HINT: it is not an R2 unit :eek:

Since all the questions have been answered I will just post another question:

what is the model of the (red trimmed) astromech droid that Uncle Owen originally buys from the Jawas? (the one that blows up and Luke exclaims, "Uncle Owen! this R2 unit has a bad motivator").

HINT: it is not an R2 unit :eek:

R5-D4, that droid is better known by it's non canon name of skippy the jedi droid

Question-

Why did Darth Plaguies the wise fall asleep?