Interested in Conquest but don't want to stop queuing?

Nemarus

Come to TEH and join Eclipse Squadron!

We're going to make an honest effort at participating in Conquest and building out our Flagship, primarily through GSF.

Since Conquest rewards big guilds, and we're one of (if not the) biggest GSF guilds, we figure we have a shot at doing decently, if we invade the right planets.

We're hoping to turn our Flagship into a hangout for everyone on the server who likes GSF. Come join us!

Visit our website, listed in my signature!

I should make a GSF specific toon to run with you guys. This sounds like a great plan!

IDK Kintosi - they have VOIP, and if they run even 2 gunships at a time, you may get even more upset given your reaction the other day.

Nem, sounds great! I may start popping on more once this releases

IDK Kintosi - they have VOIP, and if they run even 2 gunships at a time, you may get even more upset given your reaction the other day.

Nem, sounds great! I may start popping on more once this releases

Oh look a troll. Be sure not to feed it.

And FYI, I've run games with Nem on occasion since beta. :jawa_smile:

Edited by Kintosi

Oh look a troll. Be sure not to feed it.

And FYI, I've run games with Nem on occasion since beta. :jawa_smile:

:eek::eek: You've formed a premade before yet get mad at others who group but aren't even in one. For someone here since beta, you do not act like an experienced player.

Edited by SammyGStatus

I only moonlight on TEH (btw, finally got to group with Sammy last night pub side, albeit briefly - thanks for the invite). But I'd be interested in lending my support, since I'm pretty sure no one's going to try this on JC. Next time I'm logged in on my imp alt (TobiasFunke) I'll keep an eye out for you guys.

Don't mean to highjack the thread a little (I may move a toon over myself) - but Saberwing also will be in possession of a guild ship and would love for folks to feel free to chill there. We have a few folks who are going to town to decorate the bridge within the first two days and will expand as we get the commander drops.