Help! Left mouse button won't work properly

Yaksha

I've been playing for a while, today suddenly... My left mouse click h as gone crazy.

I can still click on hotbar items, and click on menu items, dialogue, etc. However any object which glows blue (e.g. quest objectives, quest terminals, doors, etc.)... when I mouse over the icon turns into the hand symbol. However left click does NOTHING. Right click still works as usual...

Has anyone seen this before, if so how to fix it? It's not game breaking (since I can right click instead) but it's very very annoying.

Just to clarify, I can left click on parts of the user interface fine. It's left clicking on in-game objects that won't work.

I've tried Ctrl+U twice, logging out, restarting my comp, trying a different mouse.

Any ideas?

As far as I know, you need to right-click on objects to activate them. Left-click selects (eg: players, enemies, etc), right-click 'uses' them (eg: opens chests, activates objects, uses quickslot 1 on enemies, etc)

Left click has never "done anything" for me other than select a target. It's always been right-click to interact. sounds like you were bugged before and are now fixed.

That or you mapped your left click to interact also and that keymapping has been removed.

That or you mapped your left click to interact also and that keymapping has been removed.

hmm, that is possible.

I do have a programable mouse, but my left click is mapped to left click. Where abouts is the in game option to hav left click 'interact'? I can't seem to find it