Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.3 with new laughable bugs

Jett-Rinn
06.27.2012 , 11:05 AM | #1
http://postimage.org/image/fnxca77sb/

So now not only is Kiras Lightsaber still always on I now have ghost lightsaber following me around

Six months after release and bugs that should have been addressed in beta aren't....I am usually a big supporter of this game but this is just pathetic and amateurish.

Also still the quietest MMO ever the only time the music plays is when you use your heroic ability, I honestly think it is to the point where the devs can't fix these issues so they are ignoring them...sad really

veyl
06.27.2012 , 11:09 AM | #2
Headless Ashara is pretty funny too. Poor girl... first she had an invisible body, now her head.

Jett-Rinn
06.27.2012 , 11:11 AM | #3
Yeah like I said I honestly don't think these bugs can be fixed...because if that wasn't the case why not address simple bugs that don't make you look like you are just a group of guys coding in your basement?

Elmillia
06.27.2012 , 11:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Jett-Rinn View Post
http://postimage.org/image/fnxca77sb/

So now not only is Kiras Lightsaber still always on I now have ghost lightsaber following me around

Six months after release and bugs that should have been addressed in beta aren't....I am usually a big supporter of this game but this is just pathetic and amateurish.

Also still the quietest MMO ever the only time the music plays is when you use your heroic ability, I honestly think it is to the point where the devs can't fix these issues so they are ignoring them...sad really
Kira and Nadia's lightsabers are like ants. You just can't get rid of them.
SWTOR is a MORPG. Multiplayer online Roleplaying game.

There is nothing Massively about it.

Jett-Rinn
06.27.2012 , 11:15 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Elmillia View Post
Kira and Nadia's lightsabers are like ants. You just can't get rid of them.
And it's a simple fix if they won't put the damn things away link them to the Characters lightsaber out when out in when in.

Simple right?

Elmillia
06.27.2012 , 11:18 AM | #6
And it's a simple fix if they won't put the damn things away link them to the Characters lightsaber our when out in when in.

Simple right?
The lightsaber is just an annoyance so it's probably very low on their priority list, sadly.
SWTOR is a MORPG. Multiplayer online Roleplaying game.

There is nothing Massively about it.

Quinlynn
06.27.2012 , 11:20 AM | #7
Yeah like I said I honestly don't think these bugs can be fixed...because if that wasn't the case why not address simple bugs that don't make you look like you are just a group of guys coding in your basement?
QF'ingE

waterboytkd
06.27.2012 , 11:21 AM | #8
Hey, at least this update didn't create a bug that robs you of credits, or some kind of virtual currency like "EA Points" that you have to purchase with real world $$$.

The bugs in SWTOR seem trivial to me, but perhaps that's because I came here from DDO...you want to see a bug ridden catastrophe every update? Turbine's got you covered...

Jett-Rinn
06.27.2012 , 11:22 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Elmillia View Post
The lightsaber is just an annoyance so it's probably very low on their priority list, sadly.
Yeah and so is the lack of music but it just makes the game look amateurish especially six months later...they kept talking about polish when the game was released and this show lack of polish big time

Jett-Rinn
06.27.2012 , 11:23 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by waterboytkd View Post
Hey, at least this update didn't create a bug that robs you of credits, or some kind of virtual currency like "EA Points" that you have to purchase with real world $$$.

The bugs in SWTOR seem trivial to me, but perhaps that's because I came here from DDO...you want to see a bug ridden catastrophe every update? Turbine's got you covered...
That's true...and yet LOTRO is pretty damn bug free....go figure.