Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.3, LFG tool, transfers, and the future of TOR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.3, LFG tool, transfers, and the future of TOR

GarrickBlackSun
06.03.2012 , 08:13 PM | #1
I doubt I will unsub ever, and honestly I haven't asked around too much or get on too much; but after I did hit 50, most of the time was picking up relics, getting my 50 matrix cube, and trying to gear up for hm FPs and ops. I am also on a low pop server, and a lot of the time is like maybe 10 or less people on my fleet and only like two or three people in my guild I'm in online at a time. My hope is to either jump to a bigger server or be able to use Group Finder to gather a group for HM FPs and ops to get end game gear for my 50 warrior. I will also admit I could just as well run my other toons though. What is the consensus of other players on the forum? I imagine there are other people here who have or are experiencing my same problem.

KivanSane
06.03.2012 , 10:02 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by GarrickBlackSun View Post
I doubt I will unsub ever, and honestly I haven't asked around too much or get on too much; but after I did hit 50, most of the time was picking up relics, getting my 50 matrix cube, and trying to gear up for hm FPs and ops. I am also on a low pop server, and a lot of the time is like maybe 10 or less people on my fleet and only like two or three people in my guild I'm in online at a time. My hope is to either jump to a bigger server or be able to use Group Finder to gather a group for HM FPs and ops to get end game gear for my 50 warrior. I will also admit I could just as well run my other toons though. What is the consensus of other players on the forum? I imagine there are other people here who have or are experiencing my same problem.
Server fix is coming.

Either merging servers , or creating massive super servers (i've heard both rumours) with very high populations.

Server Transfers will be here a lot sooner. Start a new charactar on a couple of differeint servers and see if you can find a good one , then transfer your main to that one.
Survey says : need more story....but we already have more story than anyone else ! ... too bad. need more story.

Darth_Victus
06.03.2012 , 10:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KivanSane View Post
Server fix is coming.

Either merging servers , or creating massive super servers (i've heard both rumours) with very high populations.

Server Transfers will be here a lot sooner. Start a new charactar on a couple of differeint servers and see if you can find a good one , then transfer your main to that one.
This is what I did.

Sadly my name is very desired, so not alot of free servers with my chosen name open. Good thing I have some back ups ^^