Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.3 will make or break this game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.3 will make or break this game

Kubernetic
05.28.2012 , 08:21 AM | #21
I disagree. From everything we know, clearly Patch 1.7 will make or break this game.
Tekay —— En-ki —— Tékay —— Hassle —— Jaksen
Explorer (80%) • Killer (53%) • Socializer (47%) • Achiever (20%)
Excited Star Citizen — But ready to resubscribe when and if...

Twickers
05.28.2012 , 08:24 AM | #22
oh look its one of these threads again

travisa
05.28.2012 , 08:35 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by thomasgallant View Post
I disagree another month will no destroy this game, 3-5 would do serious damage but a month? i doubt it.. there are alot of people saying they are leaving, but i rarely believe anyone saying they are quitting a game when they post on the forums, alot of people say it for shock value to try and force the devs into action (silly notion really) but alot of people are anticipating these transfers, so i think more people will stick around the month or so it will take.
i canceled my sub, but i have a further 53 days left, so ill play till then and see whats up with the servers. i cant do flashpoints or even heroics, and ive never paid 15 a month for a single player game.

DrWeebs
05.28.2012 , 08:43 AM | #24
I disagree another month will no destroy this game, 3-5 would do serious damage but a month? i doubt it.. there are alot of people saying they are leaving, but i rarely believe anyone saying they are quitting a game when they post on the forums, alot of people say it for shock value to try and force the devs into action (silly notion really) but alot of people are anticipating these transfers, so i think more people will stick around the month or so it will take.
You actually been on a server buddy? People have been saying they're leaving for the last few months, and I hate to break it to you: They left already. My server now has 10-15 ppl online at most times, seen as low as 3. Give me a break.

RocNessMonster
05.28.2012 , 09:01 AM | #25
This game is undead at this point. Sure it's still around, but its doing nothing but aimlessly shambling along.
I need about tree fitty.

Shwizer
05.28.2012 , 09:05 AM | #26
[QUOTE=thomasgallant;4483176]I disagree another month will no destroy this game, 3-5 would do serious damage but a month? i doubt it.. there are alot of people saying they are leaving, but i rarely believe anyone saying they are quitting a game when they post on the forums,

I really like this game. It's been fun ran a couple chars to 50 got 4 others mid 20' to mid 30's. My sub runs out June 8th I will not be renewing it. If I want to play with 3 other people I will go buy Diablo or stay on my server both of which I have no intenion of doing.

there is nothing to buy for the chars let alone gearing the campanions. I had to make other chars just so I can gear them nothing is for sale no earpieces no implants weapons and to make if even more fun no mats to craft anyway. This is a joke and I'm done laughing.....

Limedust
05.28.2012 , 09:11 AM | #27
What about those roughly 800k people that just left? You believe them?
Limedust
Uprox Screll SWG
Squadron 367

Sauska
05.28.2012 , 09:11 AM | #28
What we really need in 1.3 is that people without an active sub aren't able to post on the forums anymore. That would cut out at least half of the completely moronic moaning and groaning.
The Borealis Legacy

Limedust
05.28.2012 , 09:13 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Sauska View Post
What we really need in 1.3 is that people without an active sub aren't able to post on the forums anymore. That would cut out at least half of the completely moronic moaning and groaning.
Hmmmm.
Limedust
Uprox Screll SWG
Squadron 367

Limedust
05.28.2012 , 09:14 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Sauska View Post
Yeah, and then the 26 people left would be allowed to congratulate yourselves constantly on how great the game is while you fail to play because even you're bored by it.
Limedust
Uprox Screll SWG
Squadron 367