Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

1.3 Transfers Should Be Free

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.3 Transfers Should Be Free

discosoc's Avatar


discosoc
05.23.2012 , 04:54 PM | #11
Rift has the best transfer structure out of any game. It's built right into the character select screen, and supports guilds and everything. It's a shame that the game design for Rift is so bland, because they have a stellar game otherwise.

LoL-K-Noob's Avatar


LoL-K-Noob
05.23.2012 , 04:55 PM | #12
Lets see how much EA tries to squeeze out of paid server transfers.

anwg's Avatar


anwg
05.23.2012 , 05:17 PM | #13
They should give everyone a free transfer maybe once every 6 months.

ZirusZero's Avatar


ZirusZero
05.23.2012 , 05:18 PM | #14
The fatman is heavily populated, and doesn't need more people on it. If you want a free transfer to a server, everyone should go roll on Mind Trick. That way you can be on a newly populated server that gets heavy, and still take advantage of the free promotion
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

kidatwood's Avatar


kidatwood
05.23.2012 , 05:28 PM | #15
i think the list of servers you can transfer from will be alot bigger than the list you can transfer to which would be ok with me. id be happy even if my server was actually one of the servers that they are moving people to.

Valkirus's Avatar


Valkirus
05.23.2012 , 05:29 PM | #16
They will be free...the ones you can select to transfer to that is.
Trust is something which is earned.

Valkirus's Avatar


Valkirus
05.23.2012 , 05:32 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by discosoc View Post
Rift has the best transfer structure out of any game. It's built right into the character select screen, and supports guilds and everything. It's a shame that the game design for Rift is so bland, because they have a stellar game otherwise.
Yes they do. But Rift has a small sub base and not that many servers. 16? At some point this could happen to TOR and server transfers will be free to where ever like Rift.
Trust is something which is earned.

kidatwood's Avatar


kidatwood
05.23.2012 , 05:32 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Valkirus View Post
They will be free...the ones you can select to transfer to that is.

yea it would be nice of them if they said you can transfer from any server to these selected servers.

for free of ccourse

Valkirus's Avatar


Valkirus
05.23.2012 , 05:34 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by kidatwood View Post
yea it would be nice of them if they said you can transfer from any server to these selected servers.
I think you will be. It is only if you want to go from a low pop one to a high pop one you will have to pay for is my guess. Atleast this is how it has happened in WoW.
Trust is something which is earned.

Kourage's Avatar


Kourage
05.23.2012 , 05:40 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
The fatman is heavily populated, and doesn't need more people on it. If you want a free transfer to a server, everyone should go roll on Mind Trick. That way you can be on a newly populated server that gets heavy, and still take advantage of the free promotion

The Fatman is heavily populated because of the large number of rerolls. Those people want to move their other character to The Fatman and not have to pay to do so. Rerolling or canceling is the only choice they were offered.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))