Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.3 sounds fantastic to ma ears!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.3 sounds fantastic to ma ears!

ryathal
05.08.2012 , 04:56 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
What is Transmogrification?
i think it was wow's answer to an appearance tab

TheBBP
05.08.2012 , 04:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ryathal View Post
i think it was wow's answer to an appearance tab
Do tell me more.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Neuromann
05.08.2012 , 05:15 PM | #13
Where is this 1.3 info in text format? Can't find **** on it, don't want to sift through 25 minutes of a podcast to find it.

Bloodstealer
05.08.2012 , 05:23 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Finis View Post
Bioware is not 8 guys in someone's basement. There is a dev and coding team for each area. The guys that code rated arenas are not the same guys that code legacy rewards, or write quests, who are also not any of the people who write bug fixes, who are not any of the people who code class balancing.

Lead Devs oversee projects as a whole, and have 'big picture' in mind, but most of the grunt work coding gets delegated. So because you have "Bob's team" working on 1.3 stuff, does not mean that "jake's team" is not working on PvP stuff.
Hmm you got a pretty good hang on their structure .... hopefully the building had enough room to squeeze a few QA players in the mix as well...or maybe not, which could explain there exhaustive proces of patch, re-patch, patch the patched patch then finally fire-fight and band aid the walking wounded....
The Chaotic Misfits Guild.
Death or Glory - It's all just a game to me!

Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/Mf4BzX

Obiwansghost
05.08.2012 , 05:27 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Neuromann View Post
Where is this 1.3 info in text format? Can't find **** on it, don't want to sift through 25 minutes of a podcast to find it.
Right below the podcast there is a transcript of it.
Vehicles in SWTOR are NOT mounts.

Arkerus
05.08.2012 , 05:28 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jalez View Post
Hi, we are PvP'ers.......we'll be playing GW2/and or other MMO's.....just thought I'd say hello
I'm a PvPer and I'll be playing this. Hello there.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

jarjarloves
05.08.2012 , 05:33 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
QFE

we were told Rated Warzones will be release before 1.3. why are the devs working on any part of 1.3 before getting the content finished that was supposed to be in 1.2?

if this keeps up that 24% sub loss is gonna keep growing......
would you rather have a crapy system released or a good system that takes longer to make?

BTW if you loved Warhammer's attacking keep doors and having the more populated side always dominating then you will love GW2. If you were expecting more then Warhammers PVP from GW2 you will be disappointed.

"General Forums you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, we must use caution"

Theology
05.08.2012 , 05:38 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
I'm a PvPer and I'll be trying to playing this, but i'll be the only pvp'r left and can't really pvp versus myself. Hello there.
Fixed it for you bro.

Unruhe
05.08.2012 , 05:46 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EicyLightrider View Post
Dungeon finder and raid finder put into one.

BW's iteration of Transmogrification.

Part 2 of Legacy.

And hopefully server transfers. Ughhhh **** in ma pannnts.
Great podcast btw, hope to hear them weekly or even bi-monthly.
None of this means anything if they don't fix the multitude of dead servers two months ago.

Sharpiie
05.08.2012 , 05:50 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Finis View Post
Bioware is not 8 guys in someone's basement. There is a dev and coding team for each area. The guys that code rated arenas are not the same guys that code legacy rewards, or write quests, who are also not any of the people who write bug fixes, who are not any of the people who code class balancing.

Lead Devs oversee projects as a whole, and have 'big picture' in mind, but most of the grunt work coding gets delegated. So because you have "Bob's team" working on 1.3 stuff, does not mean that "jake's team" is not working on PvP stuff.
Are you trying to talk about team jacob vs. team edward?