1.3, Empire Hk-51 better then Republic Hk-51

BOLTgamer

Ever thought that maybe the Empire is just your style? I enjoy my Republic characters.

I don't have any Empire toons. I'm finishing up the storyline on my Republic ones first.

Though, I did make a Sith. Wow. Amazing. Looks way better than any Republic characters.

I don't see it. Stop trying to create issues. There's no guarrantee that this will be part 1.3 and those quotes will probably change if it does

They've datamined this stuff till 1.5, it's been here since beta, so it's most definetly gaurenteed unless changed.

Im Republic, but its daunting seeing 320 people on the emperor fleet while there is 80 on the republic.

I don't have any Empire toons. I'm finishing up the storyline on my Republic ones first.

Though, I did make a Sith. Wow. Amazing. Looks way better than any Republic characters.

Then play Empire. I personally got tired of everything being lightning all the time.

Then play Empire. I personally got tired of everything being lightning all the time.

We shouldn't have to reroll emperor because BioWare not dedicating themselves to republic. I mean, they literally took hk-51 (improved hk-47) and made him a goodsy good on the republic side. He should be ****** no mater what, thats how lore goes.

These threads never get old.

I think the Republic is underpopulated because not enough players have the required "11" setting on their whiny control.

You serious? The Emperor is filled with all the children, that's why it is so populated, because the majority of this game is young teens. There is no incentive to roll Republic even if you're or not a teen, they make the republic look so nice, when lore wise, they don't go around helping everyone, they let people face their own challenges.

Edited by BOLTgamer

We shouldn't have to reroll emperor because BioWare not dedicating themselves to republic. I mean, they literally took hk-51 (improved hk-47) and made him a goodsy good on the republic side. He should be ****** no mater what, thats how lore goes.

Your bias is playing with your perception. HK-51 is not a "goodsy good". Honestly, you should just play Empire.

Try READING some of the Republic lines before you post stuff like this.

Your bias is playing with your perception. HK-51 is not a "goodsy good". Honestly, you should just play Empire.

Exactly, but if you read the quotes the Republic side is much more nicer then the Emperor side, and I shouldn't play Emperor. I like the Republic, maybe thats not what you're getting at, the Republic needs more players. Im fine with the Republic even if it's not Lore Wise, anyhow, people don't care to play Republic.

exactly, but if you read the quotes the republic side is much more nicer then the emperor side, and i shouldn't play emperor. I like the republic, maybe thats not what you're getting at, the republic needs more players. Im fine with the republic even if it's not lore wise, anyhow, people don't care to play republic.

it's empire, not emperor, ****!

What exactly is "goody good" about the following exchange between HK-51 and somebody else?

HK-51: Manifesto: The Maker created me for the sole function of deleting high-ranking organic troublemakers from the galaxy.

HK-51: These deletions must be conspicuous and provide an object lesson to other organic troublemakers. All other mission parameters are secondary.

HK-511: What's with the euphemisms, HK? You're afraid to say "killing"?

HK-51: Denial: Not at all, master. I am merely practicing code words while among polite company. This is an especially useful skill in Republic space.

HK-51: I hope you can adapt to new programming, because I don't plan to go around killing anyone if I can help it.

HK-51: Criticism: Your goal appears to be at odds with reactivating me. I strongly recommend revisiting your logic process.

You serious? The Emperor is filled with all the children, that's why it is so populated, because the majority of this game is young teens. There is no incentive to roll Republic even if you're or not a teen, they make the republic look so nice, when lore wise, they don't go around helping everyone, they let people face their own challenges.

Actually that was a shameless troll and I apologise for it.

Girrada The Hutt has a terrible republic community though (or did) bad enough to make me re-roll empire. I haven't looked back since. The Fatman on the other hand is equally angry and miserable on both sides!

I mean, just look at the quotes!

http://www.torhead.com/guide/leak-1.3

HK-51 for the Empire's are awesome, the Republic ones suck!

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER:

BTW: HK-51 is a companion you can obtain in 1.3

I thought you were quitting, and actually taking a break from MMOs, (you know, based on your 8 year old brothers experience with the game you posted elsewhere).

Why do you care about what HK-51 is/is-not in a patch that is several months away?

I don't get it.