Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.3, Empire Hk-51 better then Republic Hk-51

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.3, Empire Hk-51 better then Republic Hk-51

BOLTgamer
02.27.2012 , 12:07 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Quip View Post
These threads never get old.

I think the Republic is underpopulated because not enough players have the required "11" setting on their whiny control.
You serious? The Emperor is filled with all the children, that's why it is so populated, because the majority of this game is young teens. There is no incentive to roll Republic even if you're or not a teen, they make the republic look so nice, when lore wise, they don't go around helping everyone, they let people face their own challenges.
"You will do it with me" ~ Damn, how I wished force persuade was real.

Caelrie
02.27.2012 , 12:08 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by BOLTgamer View Post
We shouldn't have to reroll emperor because BioWare not dedicating themselves to republic. I mean, they literally took hk-51 (improved hk-47) and made him a goodsy good on the republic side. He should be ****** no mater what, thats how lore goes.
Your bias is playing with your perception. HK-51 is not a "goodsy good". Honestly, you should just play Empire.

TheHiddey
02.27.2012 , 12:09 PM | #13
We shouldn't have to reroll emperor because BioWare not dedicating themselves to republic. I mean, they literally took hk-51 (improved hk-47) and made him a goodsy good on the republic side. He should be ****** no mater what, thats how lore goes.
Try READING some of the Republic lines before you post stuff like this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tycho Brahe View Post
Did you know Shepherd flies an X-Wing, and destroys Cybertron?

Alxandria
02.27.2012 , 12:17 PM | #14
I love the quotes I scanned from the Republic side. I think HK is hilarious on both factions. (I scanned the quotes, they datamined ALOT).

BOLTgamer
02.27.2012 , 12:18 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelrie View Post
Your bias is playing with your perception. HK-51 is not a "goodsy good". Honestly, you should just play Empire.
Exactly, but if you read the quotes the Republic side is much more nicer then the Emperor side, and I shouldn't play Emperor. I like the Republic, maybe thats not what you're getting at, the Republic needs more players. Im fine with the Republic even if it's not Lore Wise, anyhow, people don't care to play Republic.

BOLTgamer
02.27.2012 , 12:19 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHiddey View Post
Try READING some of the Republic lines before you post stuff like this.
I did, why would I post it if I didn't read it?

LucisAbyssus
02.27.2012 , 12:23 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by boltgamer View Post
exactly, but if you read the quotes the republic side is much more nicer then the emperor side, and i shouldn't play emperor. I like the republic, maybe thats not what you're getting at, the republic needs more players. Im fine with the republic even if it's not lore wise, anyhow, people don't care to play republic.
it's empire, not emperor, ****!

TheHiddey
02.27.2012 , 12:25 PM | #18
What exactly is "goody good" about the following exchange between HK-51 and somebody else?
Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by Tycho Brahe View Post
Did you know Shepherd flies an X-Wing, and destroys Cybertron?

Quip
02.27.2012 , 12:29 PM | #19
You serious? The Emperor is filled with all the children, that's why it is so populated, because the majority of this game is young teens. There is no incentive to roll Republic even if you're or not a teen, they make the republic look so nice, when lore wise, they don't go around helping everyone, they let people face their own challenges.
Actually that was a shameless troll and I apologise for it.

Girrada The Hutt has a terrible republic community though (or did) bad enough to make me re-roll empire. I haven't looked back since. The Fatman on the other hand is equally angry and miserable on both sides!
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunitySupport View Post
4/22. After this date, the Off-Topic forum will no longer be available.

Darth_Grissom
02.27.2012 , 12:32 PM | #20
I dont see how one is better then the other.