Underworld Trading Grade 9 & 11 Discovered Missions (never unlocks once used)

Scrym

So I have A few toon with Underworld Trading at 700, I have found that any that have used the Underworld Trading Grade 9 & 11 Discovered Missions are unable to do so ever again. For example if I use the Grade 9 and perform the mission, that will never unlock to allow me to use another grade 9 discover mission. Is anyone else having this issue? It has happened on a couple of my toons.

I have about 20 of these in my banks but can not use them and they do not seem to sell on the GTN.

So I have A few toon with Underworld Trading at 700, I have found that any that have used the Underworld Trading Grade 9 & 11 Discovered Missions are unable to do so ever again. For example if I use the Grade 9 and perform the mission, that will never unlock to allow me to use another grade 9 discover mission. Is anyone else having this issue? It has happened on a couple of my toons.

I have about 20 of these in my banks but can not use them and they do not seem to sell on the GTN.

Are you certain you ran the mission once you unlocked it (and certain you unlocked the grade you thought you unlocked since the mission unlocks all look similar?

If you unlock the grade 9 wealthy mission using the one time mission unlock, but don't run it (or run the grade 11), it will stay in your crew skill mission list, and any attempt to use another mission unlock will fail (it should give a message in red text in top center of screen to the effect of 'mission is already active').

I'd check to make sure you don't have any wealthy missions in any of the grades.

Otherwise, the only other thing I can think of would be companion bugs - like if a companion you sent on the mission was removed through the story and the mission never registered as complete yet the companion is no longer available.

Edited by DawnAskham

Are you certain you ran the mission once you unlocked it (and certain you unlocked the grade you thought you unlocked since the mission unlocks all look similar?

If you unlock the grade 9 wealthy mission using the one time mission unlock, but don't run it (or run the grade 11), it will stay in your crew skill mission list, and any attempt to use another mission unlock will fail (it should give a message in red text in top center of screen to the effect of 'mission is already active').

I'd check to make sure you don't have any wealthy missions in any of the grades.

Otherwise, the only other thing I can think of would be companion bugs - like if a companion you sent on the mission was removed through the story and the mission never registered as complete yet the companion is no longer available.

Yes I have completed the mission, I received the goods, I have been unable to repeat the mission because it says I have already unlocked it.

• 1 month later...
I think that happened to me. I progressed through the story and now I can't do any of my Treasure Hiunting missions because it says it is active. The companion doing the mission is gone so can I fix this?

If the companion was removed *while* doing the mission, you'll need to carefully (and politely(1)) explain the problem in an in-game Customer Service ticket (careful: not a bug report ==> do not use /bug) to see if they can clear the "open mission" state.

Remember to include the server name, the character name (with all àcçéñtèd lêttërs and other oddities meticulously correct), the character's class and level, and the companion in question. Ideally, also identify at least the grade and crew skill, and if possible, the name of the mission. (Identify the companion by its name, e.g. "M1-4X" rather than "that big droid the troopers have".) The objective of this is to help them as much as possible to find the right character and the right companion.

But before that, if you've finished Chapter IX of KotFE, go into the war room instance on Odessen and find the small room near Hylo Visz's big room (on the right just before it). In there, there is a terminal on the right-hand side that will let you reclaim the "pre-KotFE" version of the companion, which might unblock the issue. If the "post-KotFE" version has already returned, however, this won't help, and it also won't help if the companion was one of the various possible casualties along the way.

(1) I know that advice sounds pretty elementary, but we have had multiple instances of people going off all ranty on the forums about bad customer service and about being banned from using the in-game system and blah blah blah. In all cases, it turns out that the ranting poster started the process by being all ranty in the initial ticket, and things just went downhill from there.