Purple Twi'lek character skin: now that it's canon in The Mandalorian S2Ep1 (start)

BlackSilverDawn

I've tried to love it! Weird as it sounds (because I maybe complain about it a bit too much) I try to go into every episode pretty open-minded, and it just... does not click for me. There're maybe two episodes where I've really been like, "hell yeah!" but most them time I'm just... eh?

I try not to complain about it too much because, well, there's nothing I hate more than mentioning I like TFA and TLJ and then having people crap on it, so I try not to do the same. At the same time, I also really kind of want to talk about it? I wanna try to figure out what's not jiving for me.

Whatever, I'll stop rambling here, lol.

Because it's the trope of 'tough guy that doesn't say very much, but effortlessly kills all the bad guys, but yet still gets upstaged by, admittedly-adorable, puppet' every week? :D

I'm watching it and it's kinda okay but not, at this stage at least, bothered either way by it's continued existence as it doesn't seem to be offering up very much, but time may tell and I intend to continue watching.

Because it's the trope of 'tough guy that doesn't say very much, but effortlessly kills all the bad guys, but yet still gets upstaged by, admittedly-adorable, puppet' every week? :D

I'm watching it and it's kinda okay but not, at this stage at least, bothered either way by it's continued existence as it doesn't seem to be offering up very much, but time may tell and I intend to continue watching.

You have to admit the puppet is definitely a better actor ;) With those puppy dog eyes, he just hypnotises you into loving him and not mando 🐶

Well, the devs even made a suit fitting to the series for the Cartel Market ...

It has nothing to do with lore (or Cannon), and everything to do with draining the bank accounts of players...lol

Not a complaint, just an observation. I happen to like the suit, and rifle.

Edited by DarkTergon