Extending subscription time

jesseraycool

I'm a returning player and I got a 7 day free subscription from a referral and I wanted to buy a 60 day subscription onto the free 7 days.

So my question is if I buy a 60 subscription will to add on to my 7 free day or do I have to wait for the free 7 days runs out?

Thanks.

Edited by jesseraycool

The 60 days will add to your current time, and once you subscribed, the rest of the 7 free days will also be treated as full sub time when it comes to subscriber-only promotions and monthly cartel coin rewards (i.e. you may get a third monthly reward of 550cc when you have some of the free days left at the end of the paid 60 days.

Also have a look at the Amazon and Origin packs that have a huge discount on 2400/1050 extra cartel coins bundled with a 90 / 60 days gametime code.

Edited by Mubrak

The 60 days will add to your current time, and once you subscribed, the rest of the 7 free days will also be treated as full sub time when it comes to subscriber-only promotions and monthly cartel coin rewards (i.e. you may get a third monthly reward of 550cc when you have some of the free days left at the end of the paid 60 days.

Also have a look at the Amazon and Origin packs that have a huge discount on 2400/1050 extra cartel coins bundled with a 90 / 60 days gametime code.

Thank you. I was a bit confused on what would happen.