What I think about the game

captiannemo

I go through the threads about once a day just looking at what people are saying and I would like to state a couple things that I have noticed being talked about a lot.

1. Swimming - This will probably never be added to the game because the coding engine does not support it (Thank you LuclinMCWB and one of his "hunt" videos on youtube)

2. Communication - Ok So yeah I would agree that chat bubbles would be nice, however is it really hard to just quickly glance at the chat screen really quickly? I mean that is how I got into a guild. Someone needed help with their story quest and I needed help also so we helped each other out and I joined his guild.

3. Crafting/companions - I am only Lvl 29 on my main so I don't have all the companions yet and I mean yeah it sucks when you want to craft a bunch of items and you have to send out a lot of them. However, when I send them all out, I am usually Pvping or I am doing an instance. Other then that I always have Kira out with me. Another thing I have noticed is that the companions still have a couple bugs to work out. There was one time when my companion just wouldn't attack the NPC until I was halfway died so I would die anyways. I just asked for someone else's help and go through that part.

4. End Game - So as I just stated I haven't gotten to lvl 50 yet but so far I am really enjoying the game so far. Plus all the people complaining about the End game stuff. You do have to think this game is very very new. So yeah there isn't going to be much. They are mainly working out bugs right now to make the game as smooth as possible. I would rather have that then them trying to add more content have adding more bugs into the game.

5. Story line - I love the story line because I am more of a single player type gamer and this is the first MMO I have actually gotten into. I will explain more about that later. So I like how you get to chose what your player says and how they say stuff. That to me makes the game a whole lot better.

6. Costumer Support - Yeah so it takes a bit for them to get back to you. However like I stated earlier this is an extremely new game and they are probably getting bug reports every second of every day unless the game goes down. So it is going to take them a bit to get to everyone that sends in a bug report.

7. PVP - So I have played a bit of pvp and noticed yet they could use some work. However they are going to make level 50 bracket so the game is a bit more even. However, like I have said and will say probably a lot more this game is NEW and still has a couple bugs to work out.

8. WoW/SW:TOR - So I have seen a lot of people complain that there is nothing compared to WoW. So yeah they are probably right however, WoW is what like 7 years old and had so many more problems then SW:TOR has right now when it first came out. My roommate has told me quite a bit of the amount of bugs it has when it first came out. So this is nothing to be surprised about that this game has a couple bugs here and there. Also the top level is only 50 so you got to think they are going to add a bunch more levels to get to and a bunch more story lines and so on and so forth. Personally I never got into WoW. I played it time and time again and could never really enjoy it. With this I played a bit of the beta and absolutely loved it from the get go. So I bought it. That was a huge risk for me because I get bored of MMO's so easily. However, I am currently level 29 and still love playing it. I am proud that I bought it and since my computer can't handle it I have been using my roommates desktop to play while he uses his laptop.

So if anyone has anything they would like to add or disagree with me on please go again. However, I will ask you one thing please make it constructive and actually have an argument against me or for me because I am a philosophy major and that is all I do all day so that is what I need to see in order to make a constructive argument for or against you.

Hello there!

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However there currently are some ongoing threads for these issues you have discussed.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestions and encourage you to continue your discussion there.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!