Any news about 2.6 commando buffs?

SWEtree

• 2 weeks later...
Or im still living in my own world with closed doors and no contact with reality?

Electro-net needs a nerf. There's your reality check. It's just too strong for it's short cooldown. It is called "guaranteed kill" for a reason. Scale it back a bit and maybe give Commandos a little more durability? I dunno, but electro-net needs to be nerfed. It's just too strong and does too much for what it is.

Electro-net needs a nerf. There's your reality check. It's just too strong for it's short cooldown. It is called "guaranteed kill" for a reason. Scale it back a bit and maybe give Commandos a little more durability? I dunno, but electro-net needs to be nerfed. It's just too strong and does too much for what it is.

LOW COOLDOWN? What are you smoking?

7/10, bait taken. Made me smile.

Just got out of a WZ with my jugg, got hit with electro net about 3 times without dying. Here is a tip. STOP WALKING.

As for commandos and mercs they are in a decent place right now i think. Maybe some minor buff. Perhaps a root, or defensive cooldown.

Edited by Smuglebunny

• 3 weeks later...

You cry about everything that hurts sentinels. Here's a tip: l2p

Duran'del here:

I always use EN against Snipers. It's extremely effective.:rak_03:

Also, Commandos have durability by the... I don't know how the saying is, but Commandos have a lot of it. Our main problem is interrupts. EN is fine as is, and actually helps up against the "ERMEHGERD! I HAZ TOO LITESABERZ! I EZ IVINCIBLE!!!!!111!!1!!11!1!!!!1!!1!" Sentinels.

lel. :rolleyes:

Duran'del here:

I always use EN against Snipers. It's extremely effective.:rak_03:

Also, Commandos have durability by the... I don't know how the saying is, but Commandos have a lot of it. Our main problem is interrupts. EN is fine as is, and actually helps up against the "ERMEHGERD! I HAZ TOO LITESABERZ! I EZ IVINCIBLE!!!!!111!!1!!11!1!!!!1!!1!" Sentinels.

What? Why? They need to be stationary to do the most damage..................

The only time you should be using EN against a non-healer is a) youre solo guarding and are in a 1v1 against a stealth player, or b) you are trying to separate a tank-healer combo and you place EN on the Tank after a knockback.