Who Else is in the 16 Level 50's Club

itsmymillertime

I love this game so much I have 16 level 50's and want to know who else loves this game as much as I do?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Honorius/SWTOR/Screenshot_2012-12-17_12_24_47_128670_zpsdc751237.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Honorius/SWTOR/Screenshot_2012-12-17_12_24_53_870554_zpsf2966b62.jpg

What is your /played time across all 16?

TOTAL 105 days 1 hour 35 minutes

that equates to about 28 percent of 1 year or close to 6 hours and 45 minutes per day for 1 year

And how many are geared?

4 Full Battlemaster (accomplished before 1.2)

8 Full Columi

2 Full Recruit MK-2

2 Full Tionese

Edited by itsmymillertime

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be mean but this could also be seen as not having a life as well >.< I do think it is kinda of cool though so again not trying to be mean :)

I was unemployed for the first 6 months of the game and now I work 50 hours a week for the last 6 months. I slowly getting a life, as I have been lifting since September. So yes, I do lift :D

Holy Jawa! Really? Amazing. Kudos to you OP.

No, I'm in the 6 level 50's Club. I wouldn't say its crowded in here either although it is less exclusive than it used to be. Most of us are just proud we capped legacy. But we love this game nonetheless! :)

Edited by Rafaman

I was unemployed for the first 6 months of the game and now I work 50 hours a week for the last 6 months. I slowly getting a life, as I have been lifting since September. So yes, I do lift :D

Lol nice I'm the exact opposite was taking class and working the first 6 months this was out (that ad did not have a computer that would run it well) Now Ive moved am jobless (and looking) and not much else for me to do. That and where I live is kind of dull and boring so not much to do around town.

Holy hell, I only have 4 and it's taken me all year with hardly playing any other games.

My aim's to get all 8 stories done.

Same deal with me. I have 2 50s and am getting close on my Agent (sig not updated). How do people have THAT much time to have 16 max toons? For me, that's why this game is fun - the game didn't end after I finished my Guardian, I just moved on to the next class (my Sorc). But since I don't like playing for 5-8 hours a day, I am enjoying the game rather than speed through it only to scream: I WANT MORE CONTENT!!!

Just my 2 cents :D

I have 4 at 50 and another 4 in their way. Will create one more when cathar comes out, and should be done with that until new classes/races come out.

And yes i love the game. Its well worth it to level at least one of each class so you see the whole story and because you will need them if you want to see the story advancement of every class in future expansions.

Same deal with me. I have 2 50s and am getting close on my Agent (sig not updated). How do people have THAT much time to have 16 max toons? For me, that's why this game is fun - the game didn't end after I finished my Guardian, I just moved on to the next class (my Sorc). But since I don't like playing for 5-8 hours a day, I am enjoying the game rather than speed through it only to scream: I WANT MORE CONTENT!!!

Just my 2 cents :D

Yeah... Between working full time, girlfriend and friends. I only spend like 2-4 hours a night on average and sometimes I skip days. Not sure why people want to rush things and get all the content finished.

YAY IM NOT ALONE!

Male Knight Guardian Miraluka Light

Female Knight Sentinel Green person, miralian...? Dark

Male Consular Shadow Miralian? Light

Female Consular Sage Twi'lek Dark

Male Trooper Vanguard Zabrak Dark

Female Trooper Commando Human Light

Male Smuggler Scoundrel CHISS! Light

Female Smuggler Gunslinger Twi'lek Dark

Male Warrior Marauder Human Light

Female Warrior Juggernaut Human Dark

Male Inquisitor Sorcerer Sith Pureblood Dark

Female Inquisitor Shadow Twi'lek Light

Male Agent Operative Chiss Light

Female Agent Sniper Chiss Dark

Male Bounty Hunter Powertech Cyborg Light

Female Bounty Hunter Mercenary Rattataki Dark

And you did it the hard way OP. With these XP packs available now, I'm cruising through another toon at the moment. Much less time required and I'm skipping a bunch of side quests with all the XP boosts I'm getting.

My last one, I did the XP boosts from 33-50 and stayed rested the whole way. Total /played time on him 2 days 6 hours and change. It is so easy now, I had 14 done when F2P hit, so I did it the hard way for sure.

How'd you get 16 characters on 12 character slots?

I have 8 50s, one in the low 40s and two others in their teens I mess around with when I'm bored. Been keeping the last slot open in case I want to make another when they release the new species.

How'd you get 16 characters on 12 character slots?

I have 8 50s, one in the low 40s and two others in their teens I mess around with when I'm bored. Been keeping the last slot open in case I want to make another when they release the new species.

I'm guessing multiple servers