I am Starting new Guild for Noobies, New people, to help each other

zama

This is your oppurtunity to be part of a NEW guild at the ground floor. I need 3 other noobie players that are fed up with the taunting, taling others around crap. If you like RP - PVP and you want to learn as I do, then JOIN me in this new Guild >> Noobies Only <<< that I want to create. If people want to leave afte they have learned, fine. If you consider yourself a decent person, you probably will stay. I need 3 other CORE people with values to hold help hold this group together/ Together we will have fun. learn and be a team.

Tell me why you want to be a core member.

email me through the game email. I will answer the next day or sooner.

Well, "noob", you forgot to state what server you are on. lol

Sadly, while it's a great idea OP, Slightrider's right, you kinda need to post what server you're talking about if you want responses. Other then that though, like I said, it sounds like a great idea because, I know that I'm sitting at Legacy Level 47 and just now have finally gotten around to trying FPs again because of the amount of cruelty that can be found in Groupfinder over on my server and the difficulties of getting into a PvE guild that isn't already decked out to the nines and have the patience for going through the whole end-content grind for players who haven't been doing the FPs and OPs since release.

So, good luck! :)

This is your oppurtunity to be part of a NEW guild at the ground floor. I need 3 other noobie players that are fed up with the taunting, taling others around crap. If you like RP - PVP and you want to learn as I do, then JOIN me in this new Guild >> Noobies Only <<< that I want to create. If people want to leave afte they have learned, fine. If you consider yourself a decent person, you probably will stay. I need 3 other CORE people with values to hold help hold this group together/ Together we will have fun. learn and be a team.

Tell me why you want to be a core member.

email me through the game email. I will answer the next day or sooner.

Greetings Zama:

I see this post is 4 days old, and I wish you luck in setting up your guild. To better assist you, here are a few suggestions :

# 1.

For posting on forums about guild recruitment, please see the appropriate server forums @

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=309

#2.

When posting, make sure you specify what server you are on, and post in the guild recruitment section of that server.

#3.

It also helps to let everyone know what faction your guild will be on.

Wish you luck, and may the force be with you.