Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[VIDEO] Ability Failure to Fire Bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[VIDEO] Ability Failure to Fire Bug

SOULCASTER
05.27.2013 , 11:37 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by JymmyMorison View Post
they dont even want to admit this bug even exists they wont respond here
yeah ... 17 pages and 5-stars in support....no response. Although I did see someone moved this to the BUG REPORTS section.

The Soulcaster Legacy
Port Nowhere | Prophecy of the Five | Star Forge

JymmyMorison
05.28.2013 , 04:54 AM | #162
bump^

Alec_Fortescue
05.28.2013 , 05:41 AM | #163
Are they refusing to acknowledge this or what?

Hxxr
05.28.2013 , 06:35 AM | #164
Extremely annoying. I have yet to encounter this bug with my Sniper, but for my Merc it is far from uncommon with both Tracer Missile and Unload to play the animation without doing anything while engaging an 'invisible' GCD.

This bug goes beyond quality of life or visual issues and directly harms gameplay.

Nothing here has to be acknowledged ... the bug is a part of the game, simple as that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rtwozero View Post
Just remember that combat logs only state mathamatical facts. They are not rude or arrogant.

JymmyMorison
05.28.2013 , 08:00 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Hxxr View Post
Extremely annoying. I have yet to encounter this bug with my Sniper, but for my Merc it is far from uncommon with both Tracer Missile and Unload to play the animation without doing anything while engaging an 'invisible' GCD.

This bug goes beyond quality of life or visual issues and directly harms gameplay.

Nothing here has to be acknowledged ... the bug is a part of the game, simple as that.
EAWARE doesnt think that

JymmyMorison
06.07.2013 , 06:34 AM | #166
bump^

Corrupted_Soul
06.09.2013 , 12:13 AM | #167
This bug happens to me constantly as of late. Oddly some powers seem to fail much more than others, while I've never had and issue with something like my cc break or a channeled attack, my shadow strike fails (what feels like) 75% or the time. The only way to get it off anything likely timely in PvP is to spam the hell out of it. The animation starts, the dbl saver is leveled pulled back and... I reset to normal stance. ***.

SOULCASTER
06.23.2013 , 07:51 AM | #168
to the top. Won't stop until there is dev attention =)

The Soulcaster Legacy
Port Nowhere | Prophecy of the Five | Star Forge

dscount
06.24.2013 , 09:37 AM | #169
I've seen it a couple times on my Mara when doing Ravage.

A response would be cool.
Reference Link: Why not? http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

JymmyMorison
06.24.2013 , 10:55 AM | #170
well the last few patches just made it worse, havent played for a week and am not coming back atlest for another one since im sick of these bugs,lets take a look at any other mmo(any other game if honest) and it wont have this damn bug no other game i have ever played be it online or singleplayer never had a bug like this, i alredy barely played the game since last patch and doubt ill be playing untill new fp/ops come out or they finaly fix the damn engine