Patch + Nightmare SV

Ansalem

Hrm according to the summer update they did a while back we should be getting a patch with nightmare SV coming out on tuesday. I havent seen BW announce any maintenance etc for it yet though so I was wondering BW are we still going to see Nightmare SV and the patch on tuesday or can we expect to wait longer for it?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

Hey guys,

Due to the 4th of July we planned to push maintenance back by a day, I apologize for not putting that on the forums earlier. We are currently targeting 2.2.2 to hit on Wednesday morning with our maintenance. Amber will be posting maintenance messaging a bit later on today.

I will let you know if anything changes!

-eric

You guys couldnt foresee the 4th weekend causing a delay in advance? Once again your lack of communication has resulted in my guildies changing their schedules in anticipation of patch with new content to go in right away and once again you have screwed them. Now they have the wrong day off again. When will you guys get this right and stop pissing off your nightmare progression guilds?

So basically.. S&V HM weekly will still RESET tonight, but we can't run it on Tuesday night because S&V NiM will be deployed the next day and we would then be locked out?

OR maybe you guys are going to be NICE and RESET S&V HM weekly again on WED morning?

OR maybe someone can read the forums and take the suggestion of SPLITTING the HM & NiM content into two different lockouts. (I'm just saying...)

Edited by dscount

People had called in and gotten a day off in advance so they are missing out on RL money because they were expecting this to be released when BW posted the date. If BW had posted before the holiday since they obviously knew there would be a delay in advance then those people could have switched their day off. So now they either miss out on tues and have to wait a day and start later than expected or they get to try to get a 2nd day off missing out on more money. A simple heads up by BW would have been greatly appreciated. Edited by Ansalem

You guys couldnt foresee the 4th weekend causing a delay in advance? Once again your lack of communication has resulted in my guildies changing their schedules in anticipation of patch with new content to go in right away and once again you have screwed them. Now they have the wrong day off again. When will you guys get this right and stop pissing off your nightmare progression guilds?

So many wrong things in this life and then there is you.

People had called in and gotten a day off in advance so they are missing out on RL money because they were expecting this to be released when BW posted the date. If BW had posted before the holiday since they obviously knew there would be a delay in advance then those people could have switched their day off. So now they either miss out on tues and have to wait a day and start later than expected or they get to try to get a 2nd day off missing out on more money. A simple heads up by BW would have been greatly appreciated.

Why would people take a day off over a rehashed raid?

People had called in and gotten a day off in advance so they are missing out on RL money because they were expecting this to be released when BW posted the date. If BW had posted before the holiday since they obviously knew there would be a delay in advance then those people could have switched their day off. So now they either miss out on tues and have to wait a day and start later than expected or they get to try to get a 2nd day off missing out on more money. A simple heads up by BW would have been greatly appreciated.

You took a day off.... for a game.... A GAME! If a game is more important to you then a job, then you need to reexamine your life.

Hardcore end game progression guilds will alter their schedules around new content release. And yes eventhough this isnt technically new it it a new mode. You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it, but you do have to realize guilds do it. Just because you aren't on that level doesn't mean others don't strive to be the best or close to it.

Hardcore end game progression guilds will alter their schedules around new content release. And yes eventhough this isnt technically new it it a new mode. You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it, but you do have to realize guilds do it. Just because you aren't on that level doesn't mean others don't strive to be the best or close to it.

-sigh-

Can I go cry now ?

Didn't TFB NiM drop on at Wednesday/Thursday? Just like then, save your lockout if you plan to run SV NiM.

yeah they waited until the live stream event like 4 or 5 days before tues to announce that delay. The lockout isnt the issue it was scheduling for the previously posted release date.

...my guildies changing their schedules in anticipation of patch with new content.

You could be the greatest and most hardcore guild of raiders ever put together but the fact is, regardless of what BW did, does or otherwise, your own anticipation made you assume something and you were wrong. Unless its posted and THEN changed, well then i could see you having a legit argument, but for now i see this as your own fault.

You could be the greatest and most hardcore guild of raiders ever put together but the fact is, regardless of what BW did, does or otherwise, your own anticipation made you assume something and you were wrong. Unless its posted and THEN changed, well then i could see you having a legit argument, but for now i see this as your own fault.

It was actually posted with the summer updates that the patch and nightmare SV would be released on july 9th. According to eric's post in this thread amber is going to update later today on patch/maintenance.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=652060

Edited by Ansalem

It was actually posted with the summer updates that the patch and nightmare SV would be released on july 9th. According to eric's post in this thread amber is going to update later today on patch/maintenance.

Which they said was subject to change at any time... So since they hadn't posted a maintenance message yet it would have been a better assumption that it would be delayed.

But you chose to disregard this:

As you saw with Game Update 2.2 which had to be moved back by one day, it’s entirely possible these will move!

the 50th person to complete can be just as good as the first, they just may have a life and less time to skip work to play video games lol, speed of completion prooves nothing but who has their priorities backwards

you guys seem to be missing what I'm saying. I'm saying advanced notice of the change on date would have saved people a lot of trouble. Its one thing to say dates are subject to change its another thing to wait until less than 24 hours before their listed release date and then say the schedule is changed. A weeks notice goes a long way and since eric's response admits that they were planning on delaying the release by a day because of the holiday that is where my frustration comes from. No communication on the change until less than 24 hrs. BW left some of the hardcore gang that changed their schedules out to dry and didnt bother to give us a heads up on the change until it was too late

the 50th person to complete can be just as good as the first, they just may have a life and less time to skip work to play video games lol, speed of completion prooves nothing but who has their priorities backwards

50th person/group obviously lacks the dedication to be the best. It takes dedication to get the firsts. As for priorities they are just fine. You don't have to like it, you don't have to agree with it, but you have to be aware that hardcore endgame guilds schedule their time in advance and do not like it wasted.