Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

4.0 Vanguard Tank Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
4.0 Vanguard Tank Guide

Torvai's Avatar


Torvai
09.20.2016 , 01:38 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by UberSamoyed View Post
Only the cool PT's run the Shrouded Crusader. It's a fashion choice anyways...
Doesn't help you when you die to fire

Tsetso's Avatar


Tsetso
09.20.2016 , 03:50 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by UberSamoyed View Post
Only the cool PT's run the Shrouded Crusader. It's a fashion choice anyways...
How can a PT be a shrouded crusader? Sin is the only AC that has shroud. PTs should be oiled crusaders or smth.

UberSamoyed's Avatar


UberSamoyed
09.20.2016 , 06:29 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Torvai View Post
Doesn't help you when you die to fire
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsetso View Post
How can a PT be a shrouded crusader? Sin is the only AC that has shroud. PTs should be oiled crusaders or smth.

These are both reasonable and logical counterpoints...which may or may not share a common denominator.

A highly flammable, oil-dipped on use relic might not be the smartest thing to carry around in one's tanking pocket. It also might explain a lot.

Fortunately, fashion doesn't have to make sense.
Psy-Ops
Uberghost the Revanchist

The Harbinger

Tsetso's Avatar


Tsetso
09.20.2016 , 06:49 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by UberSamoyed View Post
These are both reasonable and logical counterpoints...which may or may not share a common denominator.

A highly flammable, oil-dipped on use relic might not be the smartest thing to carry around in one's tanking pocket. It also might explain a lot.

Fortunately, fashion doesn't have to make sense.
Lol, both Oil slick and Immolate always reminds me of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo